Head snapping up and beaming at Kaiyo, Rimu grinned widely. "With Sakura-nee-san? Of course!"

Seeing his beaming smile, Kaiyo couldn't help the smile reflecting on her face too. Raising her hand, she pulled out a tissue from the box on the table and swept the paper over the corner of his mouth, wiping away the red bean paste of the manju he ate.

"Alright, I will send a reply back."

Replying to Sakura, thoughts about tomorrow's outing to the library had improved her mood. Being in the house most of the time was suffocating to her.

--But between being free and being cautious were two different things. If she was to choose, she would choose the latter in her situation.

'I wonder if Amaro will be going with it? If Sakura is fine with Rimu tagging along, I don't think she just wants a girls outing.' Thinking about it, Kaiyo sent a quick text over to Amaro.

When Amaro confirmed that he was free tomorrow, Kaiyo blinked once before smiling gleefully. 'I shall bring Amaro over too.'

Looking at that expression on her face, Rimu thought if his sister was playing cupid again.

Sakura's eyes and mouth fell open wide as she saw an approaching male with his hand waving in the air towards the group

"Yo~!" Amaro greeted with a cheeky smile on his face as he approached the two females and one younger male standing by the entrance of the library. "That's mean, leaving me out of this, Sakura-chan!"

Sakura stared at Amaro for a few more moments before she snapped her head to Kaiyo. Seeing Amaro here, she instantly knew who was the one who told him. Kaiyo gave her a sideward glance before smiling despite the half-felt glare being shot to her from Sakura. "You will thank me for this, Sakura-chan," she said, leaning towards her to whisper to her ear before smiling widely.

"I won't thank you for this!" She whispered back fiercely.

"Is there something wrong? Was I not supposed to be here?" Amaro pouted. If he had dog ears, it would have fallen to the side to give a sad mournful expressive pout.

Gasping in exasperation, Sakura leaned away and whispered-shouted back, "Since you're here already, let's just go in!" She said storming into the library. Kaiyo internally laughed. 'Such a tsundere.' She could see the tips of her ears turning pinkish-red.

Amaro glanced over at Kaiyo and gave her a short wink and a thumbs up, mouthing a 'thank you' before following after Sakura.

Rimu had a feeling that Amaro was going to come for the studying session; seeing Kaiyo's expression when she was replying to Sakura yesterday, he had guessed right. "Playing cupid, Nee-san?" Rimu smiled gleefully, holding a fist to his mouth. Kaiyo rubbed at the top of his head, messing up his hair. "Geez, you little. Who taught you to say that?"