chapter 11

y/n's pov~

"ok here's the plan." shinobu says getting serious. "we get uzui-san to ask kanao to help him set up for makio's birthday. i'll tell kanao to go and help him for a bit while i go and run some errands. kanao will go help uzui pretty much set up for her own confession while you get ready at uzuis house with makio assisting you with whatever you need. once they get all set up uzui will send his rats you come get you guys. once they do you and makio will come out blah blah blah you confess and boom. you both are together." shinobu says confidently. "ok sounds good. and to make sure we don't raise much suspicion, we should invite the other hashiras including the ubuyashiki family." i say. "ok i'll get on it!" she says with a bright smile. "thank you so much shino! you're truly the best!" i say beaming with happiness as i take my leave.

kanao's pov~

"y/n has been gone for a while. i hope everything is ok..." i think. just then i see y/n walk through the door with a bright smile on her face. "what happened? i wonder who made her smile like that.... she's never smiled like that to me..." i think getting a bit sad. y/n seems to notice and says "what's wrong kanao? are you okay? did something happen?" they ask frantically. "no im okay." i say looking up and smiling.

y/n looks confused but takes a seat next to me. "how was the food? was it good?" they ask me trying to get my mind off of whatever they thought made me sad. it worked. "it was very good y/n, thank you." i say giggling a bit. "good im glad you liked it." they say with a closed eye smile.

"i have to go ask my sister something. i will come find you once im done talking with her, okay?" i say getting up. they do the same and agree. they kiss my hand before parting and walking back to what i assumed was the love estate.

i walk into my sisters office to find her sitting doing paperwork. "she looks like she's planning something.." i think before speaking up.

"shinobu" i say lightly getting her attention. "yes my dear?" shinobu says in her usual calming voice. "i need to discuss something with you. it's about feelings." i say not thinking much about it. shinobu seems to perk up a bit at the word feelings.

i don't think much of it as i continue explaining. "whenever im around y/n i get this feeling of extreme happiness. like every time im with them i want to savor every second we're together. i never want to be apart from them. whenever someone else makes them smile i get this slight feeling of anger and sadness. i've never felt this way about someone. do you know what this feeling is...?" i say blushing a bit from embarrassment. "hmmm... sounds like a serious case of love little sister." shinobu says with a smirk. my face flushes a deep crimson. "love? that can't be... i've never loved anyone before..." i think.

"you're probably confused, aren't you?" shinobu says with a small chuckle. i look up at her signaling her to continue. "yeah... i mean i've never felt like this about anyone before." "i understand that. it may take a little bit to get used to but you'll learn it'll be the best thing to ever exist. loving someone comes with so many good and fun adventures. there's a first time for everything too. i honestly think you should take your chance with her. i think she loves you too." shinobu says with a calming and reassuring smile.

"okay... this feeling towards her is very strong. she makes me feel like the best version of me. maybe i will take my chances with her." i say with confidence. "good! im glad we could discuss this! now, as much as i love you, get out." shinobu says with a closed eye smile as i take my leave.

"i wonder where y/n went."

a/n~ author updating on a regular schedule for once??? who are they? idk but i think i like them ;)