chapter 17

y/n's pov~

"yes i will go out with you y/n."

my heart was racing faster than it ever had before. i start laughing and crying tears of pure joy as i run up and engulf kanao in the biggest hug ever. i pick her up and spin her around. she starts laughing as she hugs me back.

her laugh is the most beautiful thing ever. it's like music to my ears. i put her down and gently kiss every part of her face. i get to her lips and before i could even ask anything she kisses me.

it felt like fireworks exploding around us. she tasted like peppermint and smelled like a mix of lavender and vanilla. it felt like that moment lasted for more than just a few seconds. it felt amazing.

we broke the kiss after a few seconds. i craved more. her lips were like a soft pillow that i never wanted to get off of. i smiled as i kissed her face more.

"alright wrap it up love birds." rengoku says with a bright smile. "oh shut up you're just mad cuz you ain't got no one." i say in a sarcastic tone. "that's not true! at least i have friends unlike 'mr. depressed because no one likes me' over here!" he says jokingly pointing at giyuu. giyuu just looks blankly at kyojuro as shinobu chuckles. "oh leave the poor man alone. if shinobu didn't like him she wouldn't spend all the time she does teasing him. plus i've always taken a liking to him." i say with a proud smile.

"they've got a point rengoku-san. i've grown to like the dull ass man." she says with a laugh as she leans against his shoulder. "ooooh~ shinobu~~ do you have something you want to tell ussss?~" say in a mocking tone. "i don't know~ giyuu is there something you would like to tell everyone?" she says looking up to the raven haired man. "what? the fact that we've been dating for the past 4 months and decided to just let people figure it out in their own but no one managed to do so?" he says in a blank tone.

everyone just stays silent as they all directed their attention to the couple. "yes. exactly that." she says with a smile. "wow. and you really didn't think to tell me?" mitsuri says fake crying. "well now that i think about it, y'all both have always just had your own things together." i say. "your personality's go amazing together honestly." kanao adds.

"ok ok ok moving on from all the couple things. let's party, shall we?" uzui says with a smirk as everyone cheers and agrees.

~time skip: after the party~

kanao's pov~

me and y/n are exhausted after the long night of partying. by the looks of it, i'd guess it's around 1:30 - 2:00 in the morning. we've moved the party inside where of course all the alcohol was.

uzui and kyojuro were passed out on each other on the couch, gyomei had taken genya home a few hours ago and decided to stay in as well, my sister sent aoi, and the three girls home before things got messy, the ubuyashiki family had to leave early to put their kids to bed, obanai was drunk as fuck and was trying to hit on mitsuri even though they've been together for over a year and sanemi managed to convince giyuu to drink and now giyuu is crying in the corner because he think shinobu hates him even though she's been trying to help him all night.

muichiro passed out a few hours ago and alex finally decided to take him home before he too fell asleep. makio, suma and hinatsuru we're all drunk but not too drunk and we're talking to shinobu, sanemi, mitsuri and obanai at the kitchen table.

tanjiro had brought nezuko and she had come out to hang out with us. she took a strong liking to y/n which made me a little jealous but i tried to ignore it. zenitsu was sleeping on nezuko's lap while nezuko was asleep on y/n's shoulder.

"are you girls ready to leave?" mitsuri asks me and y/n. i can tell y/n is fighting sleep as much as they can by the way they sheepishly nod and rub they're eyes. i nod as i stand up and stretch. tanjiro moves to take y/n's spot so nezuko doesn't fall.

i look and see my sister is trying to comfort giyuu and show him she doesn't hate him. he finally gets up and immediately falls onto her and passes out. she gets up and starts scold sanemi and makes him carry giyuu back to the butterfly estate while she gets the boys up to leave.

tanjiro carrie's nezuko while inosuke carrie's zenitsu on his back. me and y/n wave bye and say our goodnights to everyone while mitsuri finally manages to get a sleepy obanai on her back.

i grab y/n's hand and start to pull them along. since they are a good few inches taller than me im not able to carry them. lucky for us tho, the serpent estate is right next door to the sound estate.

once we enter mitsuri points me in the direction of y/n's room while she goes and puts obanai to bed. i walk y/n to their room and once we get in she immediately passes out. "the uniform isn't very comfortable... i should change her but i don't want to violate her privacy." i think. as im standing there trying to figure out what to do, mitsuri comes in to check on us before she goes to sleep. "hey kanao." she says sleepily. "what's up? is there anything you need before i go to bed?" she asks. "yes actually, do you mind changing y/n? the uniforms aren't that comfortable and i don't want her to have to sleep in it." i say looking over to her. "yeah sure. you can borrow some of y/n's clothes. the bathroom is next door." she says as she grabs a few clothes.

i leave to change and when i come back mitsuri had already changed y/n and was heading back to her room. we say our goodnights as we part our ways and go to sleep. when i walk in, i see y/n in a short silky top and matching short bottoms. i blush a bit at the sight, not being used to her showing much skin. even though her and mitsuris uniforms were the same, she's still showing a lot more skin than she usually does.

"im way to tired for this." i think and lay down next to her and cuddle up close to her. i kiss her on the forehead goodnight and fall asleep in her arms.

"i really hope this wasn't a dream"

my flower <3 (kanao x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें