🎀The Day Before🎀

This takes place the day before Cassidy's 13th birthday (they are in school)

🐻💛Cassidy's POV~
I Woke up at my Usaul time for school it was a Friday and tomorrow is my birthday and i was inviting my friends to go Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria
And thats where my bestfriend's dad works! My bestfriend is Called Elizabeth afton shes the same age as me  but im older as she is still 12 while im going to be 13 tomorrow.

In the morning i did my usaul stuff like get dressed, brush my hair and teeth blah blah blah i went to just check my phone cause u dont bother having breakfest and thats the same for my brother Fritz he doesnt have breakfest either. When i chech my phone i saw some messages from Susie-

🐥💛Susie- HIHIHI HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!

🐻💛Cassidy- Ummmm susie my birthday is tomorrow....

🐥💛Susie- Oh... Nvm mind then im just SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW

🐻💛Cassidy- wow you seem more exvited than me and its my birthday

🐥💛Susie- I mean true Op- gtg my bus is coming up

🐻💛Cassidy- haha i still have a few minutes but ok bye then

🐥💛Susie- Lucky......But BYEEEEE

I turn my phone off cause i need to get to my bus stop i look to see my brother already at the door waiting for me. "Ok we can go now ginger" i say "I already told you my hair isnt even that ginger!" Fritz says annoyed "whatever its still a dark  redish ginger its close enough lets just go" i reply. We walk out the door to get to our bus stop.

Time skip (They arrived at school)

i walk into the building to find Elizabeth where we usaually meet and we greeted eachother while Fritz just stood there "Is this just like a daily rouine of you just standing there while me and Cassidy greet eachother?" Elizabeth laughed while speaking "yeah thats what it looks like" i agree

Then about 2 minutes later Susie came and we all knew shes either not gonna stop talking or teasing us about who she ships us with😐 which gets alittle annoying with this whole ship thing. "HI GUYS!" Susie says loudly "Hey Susie" the others reply. The four talk and about 2 minutes of talking the other 2 of the friend group arived.

"H..hey Susie" Gabrial stuttered while blushing a bit because Gabrial had a crush on Susie for along time now but sadly Susie didnt like him back and He knew she did not like him back but he just tried to hide the sadness when he thinks about her. "Hi Gab!" Susie replied.

Time skip (Again sorry)
(At Lunch)

I was walking with Elizabeth to the tree we all go to and that was the tree us and the other always hangout. "So about your birthday i was thinking that after the pizzaria thing you could come to my house for a sleepover!" Elizabeth said smiling "oh sure ill ask my mum actually ill text her the no-" i said until i got interupted by someone "Oooo how romantic a nice little sleepover on your birthday" Fritz said  "FRITZ WHERE THE F--- DID YOU COME FROM" i yelled shocked "and its nor romantic it a FRIEND sleepover" i say annoyed "whatever you say Cassidy its not my fault your so MADLY inlove with your bestfriend" Fritz says mockingly "shut it and plus its not like its not obvious that you dont have a little crush on Jer-" i say until Fritz puts his hand on my mouth to shut me up "ok thats enough for today Cassidy you dont have to speak much more ok?" Fritz says and i could tell that there was a bit of blush on his face. I laugh as i pull his hand of my mouth "whatever Fritz i just wanted my revenge" i say walking away with Elizabeth.

Ok i guess that ill end this Chapter here cause idk what i could add but i hoped you liked the first Chapter and ill get the other Chapters finshed as soon as possible! But thank you for reading! (Even if this is propbaly not gonna get any views)

Word Count~720