Thestrals and Werewolves

Start from the beginning

"Don't do it". - Laurel pleaded. - "If Severus finds out ..."

"Severus?!" - Greyback repeated with an indignant growl. - "Wow, I see that so much time together has brought you too close. A soulless and a half-breed snogging under the roof of the haughty Malfoy family. What would Lestrange say if she knew? Or the Dark Lord himself? It is a great affront against blood purity, you know? An abomination".

Greyback had gotten so close to Laurel that she had to turn her face to the side, away from him. The stench of his breath, mixed with the necrosis of his jaw was unbearable. She held her breath for a second, trying to control her nerves, her urge to vomit.

"Greyback, I beg you ..."

"No!" - He roared, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look at him. - "Call me Fenrir, little lamb. I want you to be as close to me as you are to your dear Severus".

Grabbing her by the neck, he lifted her up hard, slamming her back against the door. His bandaged hand reached under her robes, tearing her trousers and her underwear, reaching her genitals, fondling her with his fingers; a depraved gleam crept into his blue eyes as he stared at Laurel.

"D'you like it?" - He growled in a low voice as he pressed his mouth against her cheek, nibbling and inhaling her skin.

Laurel was choking, a desperate gurgle coming from her throat, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water; her body jerked, her legs flapped in the air and her vision started to blur. A second later Greyback dropped her to the floor, and she put her hands to her throat, trying to calm the sharp pain she felt as she gasped for air, hot tears streaming down her face.

"Don't cry, sweetheart." – Greyback knelt in front of her, his hands stroking her head.

"Did you cry too when Snape fucked you? I certainly did not when he fucked me". – He said, pointing at his destroyed face. – "He was jealous, envious of my good looks. The bastard wishes he had my charm".

"Please... just kill me fast". – She murmured, her voice raspy and painful.

"Fast? That's not going to happen. I have all the time in the world. Especially now that shit is going down in Hogwarts. The greasy git must be hiding under Dumbledore's robes, scared to come back here until things settle down. We will have plenty of time my dear".

He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the bed, her feet dragging behind her as she tried to resist, her face turned away from him, her eyes staring at Enoby's tiny body, pleading that she could regain consciousness. He tossed her onto the bed and Laurel whirled around, trying to escape, but a hard punch to her face knocked her down again. It didn't take long for her to feel the rusty taste of blood, gushing from her broken lip. She turned her gaze to Greyback who looked stunned, his pupils so dilated that now his eyes were as black as Severus's.

Laurel was about to cry out, but then Greyback smashed her lips with his mouth, sucking the blood, hurting her with his sharp teeth. Laurel hit his chest with her fists trying to push him away, but that only made Greyback squeeze her closer, laying on top of her, pinning her down with his knees. His saliva and fluids dripping from his infected wound trickled down her face.

"Don't you want to be my girlfriend? No one loves a baby lamb better than a wolf".

"Why do you do this to me?" – She begged.

"Because I can, and I want." – He said smiling subtly but with no mirth. - "And you should accept it. Don't make it harder on yourself".

He opened her robe and ripped her shirt quickly, exposing part of her chest. With one of his long yellow nails, he made a shallow cut from the base of her neck to her breastbone. Little droplets of blood began to emerge, bright and warm against the broken skin. The werewolf buried his head against her chest, licking the blood hungrily. Laurel soaked the sheets with her thick tears, terror made her lose the perception of reality and she was in a trance, her gaze lost in the intricate designs carved into the wood of the four-poster bed.