𝟎𝟐 | 𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐚

Start from the beginning

And he was the one who pushed her. He is her baby culprit. The one who killed him. Her cheeks became wet as she started to sob and hiccup. Life is not always fair. She doesn't have anything yet there is always something that she lost. "Dil." He said as he saw her crying. It was not the first time he saw her crying but it was the first time he was consoling her leaving his father teaches and advices to the side as well as his manly ego.

"Shah...Sha-shah-...zain." She uttered but her voice held pain and bitterness. "I...lost...-my-...baby..." As the words left her mouth, he froze. It was like his whole world crushed in front of him. And suddenly everything made sense to him. Her feeling nauseous, her vomiting, her uneasiness and her sickness he was just too blinded by his father that he never took care of her and now that happened. It was the second time. And it was again his fault.

The second time she has a miscarriage. The first time was last year but Dilainoor doesn't know because he never told her, to afraid to break her heart though he broke her every day - little by little.

~ ~ ~

Izhar Safwaan - a man of his words and a man who consider women inferior to man race. He thinks women are useless and incapable of doing anything. They can just fulfill their husband needs and are a baby making machine. Nothing more, nothing less. Perhaps that's why he never treated his wife with respect and love yet Rafia was there for him when his own family left him on the roads mercilessly.

She always stood beside him and for him but he never cared. He didn't treat her with love yet he treated his daughter with much more love. But wasn't Zehnab a woman as well ? She is, but she is his blood, his own flesh in contrary of his wife. Rafia craved for his love all her life but never got it. If she was here today - with him - it was only for the sake of children.

Izhar Safwaan somehow managed to put the same shit into his elder son - Shazain Izhar mind. He told his son that he should never let his wife control him, be frank with him. She should know her limits because women are worthless. He told him 'Women are men slaves. They should only serve us and nothing else. They are stupid, if a woman falls in love with you she can sacrifice her everything for you but if a man falls in love with a woman, can he risk everything he has for her? Never. That's why they are stupid. Don't get attached to her. They're useless.' And unfortunately Shahzain listened to his father's words blindly though he shouldn't have.

Rehan Izhar - Izhar Safwaan's younger son, he is the only one who never listened to his father's shit talks because his mother raised him very well and taught him how to respect women. Perhaps, Rafia failed to put the same thing in her elder son mind because her husband was brainwashing since his childhood. The irony is that the younger brother is much more mature and intelligent than the elder one.

Even in Islam, women are considered as blessings. They are blessed. When a daughter is born, she opens the door of Jannah for her father. When a woman becomes a mother, Jannah is under her feet. When a man marry, he completes half of his deen through his wife. Even in Islam, women are protected and blessed yet there is still trash men who thinks they are superior.

Men and women are not equal. They cannot never be equal because a women is women and a men is men. They are different. They cannot be the same in this world. But both deserve respect and love. And most of all they are equal in front of Allah.

Shahzain ignored, manhandled, disrespected her but she never bothered to complain. Why? Because she has no one. But soon he will realise how wrong his father was. And how wrong HE was. He never thought what will he answer the day of judgement.