4

No ones P.O.V
When Ethan is trying to get ready to go to bed he gets a notification from discord He presses it and sees Tommy messaged him so he decides to message him back.

Tommyinnit
Hello I'm sorry if everyone talking at the same time overwhelmed you. I'm sorry if my friends overwhelmed you.

                                                         Realplanetmars
                        No your fine it just somethings are overwhelming to me but it's fine.

Tommyinnit
Ok I'm just making sure. By the way I meant it when I said you have a nice name.

Realplanetmars
Thank you
READ

At this point Ethan was pink while trying to get ready for bed as he is in bed he gets a notification from discord but this time it was from Eret

Eret
Hello so I know we have not properly met but my name is Eret and I have to ask you a question will you like to be on my stream tomorrow to play Minecraft with me and some other people?

                                                       Realplanetmars
                         Hello yes I will be on your stream           tomorrow and can I ask who will be with us tomorrow.

Eret
Yes the people that are going to be playing with us is Nihachu, Karl, Tommy and yeah that's it not a lot of people and you have meet Tommy I think so that will be a person you know in the call so that will be nice have a goodnight.

Realplanetmars
                                               Ok that's nice not a                    lot of people and yeah I have met Tommy he is a nice guy. Have a goodnight to.
READ

After Ethan puts his phone away he can finally go to bed.

Author's note: So this one is long maybe short I don't know Eat, Sleep, Take your medicine have a goodnight or good morning bye. - R