Fortunately, they could move without any hinder. They went to book shop. Their first destination. Draco's favourite shop. Draco was bookworm so of course he would choose bookstore as their destination for date, and Hayden was eager to find another books about creature. He wanted to know more about his blood. He didn't agree with professor Umbridge's explanation about creature. There were too many misinformation in defense book. He wanted to find another source and he hoped he could find the right book in this book store.

Hayden took Draco in with eager. The book store he went in wasn't the usual book store he visited.

He looked around and saw many books he never knew existed. He read the title and the synopsis before he put more than ten thick books. Draco looked amused at the books inside the basket.

"You want to read all of this?"

"Yes. Actually I still have the topic I want but this store only have these."

"Creature?"

"Yes. I want to know about it." Hayden didn't want to hide his intentions to Draco so he tell the truth.

"I have many in Malfoy Manor. I'll show you later."

"Good. I'll settle with these for now."

"Wait for me. I am not done with my list."

"Okay. Come I'll help you. We can get faster if we find together."

They looked around shelf by shelf rack by rack and finally found what they want. Draco went to cashier with two heavy baskets.

"Please."

"All of it?"

"Yes. Do you provide delivery service?"

"Oh yes."

"Then please send this books to Hogwarts."

"Who is the recipients?"

"Malfoy."

"Okay."

The bookstore keeper was an adult woman with good temperament. She was wise enough not to speak more than necessary. She took the books. Wrapped it with thick paper and put it in sturdy box before she delivered it. Draco gave her extra galleons for her service.

Malfoy was always generous to their benefactor. If someone treated them good, they would repay them ten times better. That's their principle.

Draco saw the lady treated them respectfully so he showed the lady his kindness.

Draco and Hayden strolled around the busy street, going to and fro until they're satisfied. They had their things delivered by the shop so they could enjoy their date more comfortably.

Hayden couldn't entwined his hand to Draco's so they could only walked shoulder to shoulder trying not to be too noticeable. But many people couldn't tear their gaze from them. Both had excellent figures. Draco with his tall body, lean yet firm muscles and handsome face looked stand out of the crowd. Especially with his signature platinum blond hair. Everyone could recognise who he was. Hayden wasn't less excellent, with his handsome yet delicate face and his petite figure made everyone who saw him wanted to engrave his face into their mind. He looked gorgeous. He had different type of handsome than Draco. They looked good together and with both perfect combination made them the centre of attention. They tried to minimise their existence yet people could recognise them within instant.

Hayden didn't like people gaze to him and Draco so he tucked Draco's hem and whispered.

"Let's go to quieter place. Too many people here. I don't feel comfortable.".