Creature was non human breeding that had magic in their core. Creature hadn't humanoid body in their first existence. They had non human figure and lived reclusive in their territory far from human communities. Creature lived in peace within their own breeds. They mated with their own race or another creature. No creature had mated with human until recently when they could change into a humanoid figure. The cycle of nonhuman breeding was similar to human evolution.

Different creatures had different way of breeding. And not all creatures could shift into humanoid body. Most of creature had their body similar to animal. Vampire, Werewolf and Elves had ability to have humanoid body after through many cycle of evolution. Their original form was animal and even some elves were from plant.

Hayden read about fallen angel's creature. Fallen angel actually couldn't be categorised as creature like werewolf or shape shifter. Fallen angel had original humanoid body with one or two pairs of wings on their back. They had ability to possess human and animal to do bad deeds and attempt humanity to commit sin. They were no different than demon.

Hayden was very interested in creature especially fallen angel but he couldn’t find more. He wanted to swallow all the knowledge about creature but he couldn’t find any book other than the journal he had, so he could only settle with this one journal. He put the journal in his bottomless bag to avoid any unwanted attention.

Hayden went to Library to meet Draco. He missed him and wanted to be with him. His bookworm boyfriend always in Library if he couldn’t be found in Slytherin dungeon or in Quidditch's fields. Hayden wanted to be with him all the time. Although no one declared their love, they knew they're no longer a mere friend, they're more like a lover. Their ambiguous relationship was known by their parents and relatives and fortunately but they turned blind on them. They just smiled at the pair. It's good to be young. The adults just wanted him and Draco be happy. Well, he definitely would be happy.

Hayden couldn't get intimate with Draco anywhere and anytime especially outside their dorm, because too many eyes in Hogwarts. He didn't want to attract intentional and unintentional attention from anyone especially "light wizards".

Hayden wanted to have private time with Draco. So when there's Hogsmeade visit, he went to his mother to ask for permission to have date with Draco. His mother gave him permission with many warning. Typical mother hen.

Hayden sighed. He had father con, and mother complex. But he liked their overprotectiveness. He loved being pampered and spoilt. He loved their attention and that made him smiled at his mother nagging.

"Sure, my dear mother." He kissed his mother's cheek and cheekily went to the gate to meet Draco. Pansy and Blaise knew his agenda so they didn't tail him and promised to meet at italian restaurant in small alley in Hogsmeade for lunch.

Hayden soon saw Draco walked leisurely from inside the castle. Once he stop before him, he took the taller boy's hand and dragged him to walked faster to the carriage. They rode the trestal carriage to Hogsmeade. Hayden had promised his parents to use carriage instead of going on foot. His parents were still worried about his safety. His shadow guards still follow him within safe radius. Hayden didn't used being protected like vip. He often saw bodyguards protect important person like idol or prime minister in muggle world but he never had any thoughts that he would be one of the subject of protection.

Whilst Hayden being awkward, Draco looked at four five men in disguise walked around them. He felt reassured that they had shadow guards that follow Hayden and him. It made him less worried about Hayden's special situation.

Hayden and Draco had smooth journey and arrived safely in the station. Hayden and Draco didn't take alternative route like before and chose to they walk in main street and almost drown in the crowd.