Chapter 43 - Culprits

Thank you for reading 🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Italian font- mind thoughts

Bold Italian font- Helan

Let's get in to the story😍🥰

If you have doubt/question/can't understand something, please ask me.
----------------------------------------------------------

Gulf looked at Tar like his next pry. Tar's heart is beating fast. Gulf's eyes turned green. Gulf is also breathing heavily. It is too much for him to use his powers on so many people at a time.

Helan- stop please. You can't use it on one more human, Please.

Gulf - "Tar-----------------" His words are cut by Mew's words. 

"BABY!!!!!!!!!"

Mix and Saint - "NOOOOOO"  in unison. 

Helan - SHIT!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO

Gulf fainted, he went unconscious. 

Mew and his friends panicked. 

Immediately Mew held him in his arms.

Saint and Mix sighed. They know this will happen. 

Gulf's power is usually used on other aliens. He can use it on humans too but he can't use so many people at a time. He already used it on four people, still keeping them in his powers. So when he tried to use it on one more human, his functions stopped, he was exhausted and went unconscious. 

Mew held him tightly.. 

Mew- "Baby, Open your eyes. Shit!! What happened?" He was already broken because of their confrontation now he is watching his baby go limp. 

Mild- "Gulf baby, Wake up."

Everyone is panicked and scared. 

When Gulf went unconscious, his powers on trapped people were released. Like they came to senses from an unknown trap. May, Ava, James and Sony holding their heads and groaning. They are trapped a little long so it's affecting them. 

They are listening to a beep sound in their ears, their heads feeling heavy and they are dizzy. 

Tar's also came back senses but he wasn't affected much because he is in that trap for just a few seconds. 

He looked around, everyone was trying to wake him up, unconscious Gulf. He looked at his father, mother, May and Sony.They are all holding their heads and groaning. 

Tar mind drifted to situations around him.

'What happened? I feel like something happened for a few seconds. What happened to my parents? Why are they holding heads and having hurt expressions on their faces? What happened to Gulf? Come to think of Gulf, I think he did something to us. My dad never ever agrees to his deeds in front of everyone but today he agreed just like that when Gulf asked, even mom, May and that killer. Everyone agreed to their deeds when he asked them without protesting. What did he do to everyone? Definitely he did something that made them tell the truth. Did he threaten them? No, not possible. What if he did black magic or hypnotism on everyone? What was he?' His thoughts were cut by his father asking him something.