Prologue

In Heaven, God is sitting on His throne in His white throne room, nothing to do, bored as hell. "AAAAA, nothing to do... I'm bored. Oh! Let's check Twitter and see what my greatest creations are up to." said  God.

Then God whips out his brand new android phone because iPhones suck. He hops on Twitter and sees the new tweets.  As always though, women are still tweeting "Kill all men", "All men should die." etc. and what not. But God sees that the number of men hate tweets are a bit more than usual. Frustrated and angry, He calls one of His close angels.

"Ramiel, these women are just spouting this nonsense without thinking about what will happen if all the men actually died or got obliterated. I'm thinking of obliterating all men as punishment for them being idiotic. What do you think?" said God.

"My Lord, I know you are always right, but wouldn't obliterating every man mean every son, father, husband, brother, and grandfather of all the women? Even if you do obliterate them, most of the women would most likely break down on the loss of their baby boys and son and daughters on the loss of their fathers. Also, if you were to do what you want to do, then most likely humankind would go extinct and there would no point left for the creation of your universe." said Ramiel.

"Perhaps you're right Ramiel, but what if I just clone the entire universe and act out my punishment on the cloned one like a guinea pig and the original and real universe will never be harmed."

"That could work, my Lord, but still a lot of suffering we have to witness."

"Nothing we can do about it Ramiel, they wanted it, so I'm granting their most desired wish. Gather all the angels, let them know about my decision."

"Yes my Lord, I'll be back with all the angels." said Ramiel before leaving the throne room.

"I'm going to feel sorry for them or maybe not since they wanted this to happen themselves." said God to Himself.

About half an hour later, Ramiel arrives with all angels in front of God.

"I have brought them as you wished, my Lord." said Ramiel. 

"All of you must be wondering why I have gathered you all here. Well, today I have taken a decision to punish the women of mankind by obliterating all mankind." said God.

The angels became surprised and shocked and started whispering amongst themselves.

"But no worries," resumed God.  "I will create a clone of the universe and out my punishment there, and the original universe will remain unharmed and unchanged. Are you all okay with that?"

 "Whatever you think the best my lord!" the angels responded in unison.

God then cloned the universe, using his all powerful powers.

"The moment I will snap my fingers all the men will be obliterated, and the punishment will be in session." declared God. "3..... 2...... 1......"

"Wait! Wait! STOP!" shouted Satan, entering the throne room through a portal he created on the floor. Behind him came along Death. 

"Satan? What are you doing here?" questioned God.

"So if you obliterate all men from the cloned universe, do all of them die and go to my domain or what?" asked Satan.

"No, they will just vanish from existence, leaving no trace behind. So you don't have to worry about crowding in your domain. Understood?"

"Ah, okay. Well truthfully I wanted to punish the rapists, murderers and all the other low life scumbags in Hell but oh well." 

"Oh, sorry Satan, You will have your chance. I am God after all."

"Ok. I'll be taking my leave now. Adios" said Satan before leaving the throne room along with Death through the portal from whence he came.

"Ok, so where was I? Oh yea, I was about to snap all men out of existence. Ok then 3..... 2..... 1....... skadoosh