Unrequited or Confused

Start from the beginning

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

________________________

Kuroo laughed at the people dying from his hotness in the comment section of his latest post. He wasn't entirely new to everyone fighting in the comments. If you could hardly call this fighting. How could anyone resist his handsome looks? Well, one person can.

It wouldn't matter who fought over him in the comments all he needed was the attention from that one person. One might say he was down bad but, he would just say..,

"I'm just waiting 'til they accept me into their life again!"

Trust me it makes just about as much sense as cats being lactose-Intolerant. Don't they drink milk?

The male slowly rises from his spot on his bed making his way to his bathroom taking a shower. He had a photo shoot in a few hours and was told to do whatever he wanted for the time.

Kuroo had known Kenma since their training days they had both auditioned to be apart of up and coming groups and were supposed to debut together but, Kuroo pulled out once he realized it wasn't what he wanted to do with his life and he wanted to be a model instead.

Kenma was now apart of a Korean-Japanese six member boy band called Goyangi. The members consisted of Kenma Kozume, Tendou Satori, Yamaguchi Tadashi, Lee Minho, Huening Kai and Min Yoongi.

Minho, Kai and Yoongi where already apart of the groups BTS, Stray kids, and TomorrowxTogether. Each group being quite popular.

"Should I wear the purple or the red?" Kuroo eventually decided on the red shirt paired with a pair of dark ripped jeans and his dr martins. He rushes to the bathroom coming through his hair putting a bit of gel in his hair.

Contrary to popular belief he doesn't need much Gel for his hair just water and his natural fluff. He stood in front of the mirror looking at his reflection once more smiling at the finished look.

"You've outdone yourself Kuroo."

Feeling happy with his work he grabs his keys and phone walking out of his condo and down to civilization.

Maybe it was because he was a little self centered or maybe it was because he pulled out of the whole Idol deal but, for some reason Kenma didn't want to interact with him as much as he used to.

It couldn't have been the whole drop out deal because that had happened three years ago. Three years ago Kuroo had began his Modeling journey. Three years ago Kuroo had parted with his Best friend and three years ago he learned of his unrequited love.

Kenma learned Kuroo had loved him, but Kenma didn't feel the same...

Kuroo POV
_________

I pulled into the parking lot of the big building I've been driving to for the past three years. The same building I'd come to know all to well.

"Morning Kuroo!" An excited voice says behind me. I only smile knowing who it is already. The same voice had been saying good morning to me for three years every day.

"Morning Lev." His manager stood beside him rolling his eyes "Come on you giant" I laugh as Yaku pulls Lev across the parking lot to the glass doors.