𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Start from the beginning

"What's that?" She asked as she tilted her head slightly to the side. He turned his head to look at her. "It's where you train to rebuild your strength."

Yui grinned from ear to ear while looking at Zenistu, "That should be easy for Mommy and Daddy! They can do anything!" This caused him to giggle.

That's when the door to the hospital ward opened up. Their heads snapped over to see you, Tanjiro, and Inosuke.

And you three looked like death.

Your face looked exhausted and sunken in as you and Inosuke trudged back into the ward slowly. You felt so very exhausted. You just wanted to sleep. You all wanted to crawl into a hole and sleep.

"Hey... welcome back you two." Zenistu said, trying to sound as positive as he could despite seeing how bad you all were feeling. He could tell you all were tired. "How did it go today?"

You didn't respond as you just walked to your bed and threw the covers over your head. Hiding under the sheets.

"D-Did something happen?" Zenistu questioned in a worried way.

"M-Mommy? Daddy? Inosuke?" Yui asked.

"...sorry." You tiredly spoke out under the sheets.

"Don't mind us."

┌───͙⊱••✩••̩̩͙⊰•───┐

It was another day and you and the others reluctantly walked out and down the hallway.

Zenitsu clutched onto your arm and cried to himself, "Scared. Scared. Scared! I don't wanna go!"

The four of you walked in and kneeled onto the ground. Zenistu slowly followed in pursuit and looked up to see Aoi in front. The three girls by some mats. And Kanao sitting at a table with a bunch of cups scattered along the shining, wooden table.

"Alright, Zenitsu, since you will be joining us today, I shall go through the training regimen again." Aoi stated. She motioned to the three girls by the tatami mats. "You will begin there. Those girls will get your bed-ridden bodies limber again." She then motioned to Kanao, "Next, Reflex Training. These cups contain medicated water in them. The objective is to dump water onto the other person. But, there's a twist. Your opponent is able to block you from picking up your cup."

Tanjiro was seated on the other side of Kanao and stared intently at the cups.

"Go!"

Not even a second later, he was splashed with the water.

"Again."

He sat there with water dripping down his head and his hair as his shirt was covered in the water. He then grabbed the water and smiled, but was then again splashed with the water by Kanao.

"That's enough." Aoi stated as she then motioned to herself along with Kanao behind her who had recently walked up next to her. "Last, Full Body Training. Or to put it simply, a game of tag. You will face me, Aoi and then Kanao."

A moment of silence as you, Tanjiro, and Inosuke held your heads down as you had another day of training to do. Zenistu slowly raised his hand.