EXTRA 2

Previously, Zhou Mingfeng didn't care about age, he was also fearless years.

Ever since I was with Jiang Jinjin, I have been a little concerned. Especially with this post, he didn't expect that one day the term "old husband and young wife" would be overlaid on his body.

This is the first time Zhou Mingfeng has a question-am I really old?

Of course he knows that his elder Jiang Jinjin is a decade old, he is definitely not young, but no matter how old he is, is he not old?

Zhou Mingfeng is also unavoidable. There is still a naive side in my bones, and I was inspired by this post. In order to prove that I am not old, I always have to take practical actions.

That night, Jiang Jinjin initially thought it was just an ordinary night.

Afterwards, Jiang Jinjin wanted to inspect the goods, don't it be the twenty-year-old Zhou Mingfeng who came across? ?

After realizing a big step forward in his relationship with Zhou Mingfeng, Jiang Jinjin attributed his extraordinary talent to Zhou Yan. After all, Zhou Yan is the male protagonist of this novel? World. If it is placed in the world of cultivating immortals, Zhou Yan can be called an air transporter. As the father of the male protagonist, Zhou Mingfeng certainly has a halo.

I just don't know if her stepmother can get a little golden finger halo.

All in all, Zhou Mingfeng is not like the 40-year-old man she used to be popularized on the Internet.

Zhou's group did not delete the posts related to Zhou Yan. The old husband and young wife's post that hit Zhou Mingfeng's pain points was not deleted, but the public relations department also contributed to the popularity of the post. Finally, There are fewer and fewer people paying attention.

After the college entrance examination, Zhou Yan found two part-time jobs.

One is for Zhou Mingfeng and Jiang Jinjin as a photographer. The risk factor is very high, but for the sake of high income, Zhou Yan fights!

Another part-time job is for Yan Zhengfei to be a family teacher?

Yan Zhengfei has a bad foundation. Although he has worked hard in the last year, his college entrance examination results are not very satisfactory, and he is still far from the undergraduate score. Originally, the Yan family and his wife wanted to send him abroad. Unfortunately, the situation abroad is not very good. In addition, when Yan Zhengfei saw that Zhou Yan was going to stay in the country, he refused to go, so Yan Home? The couple had to let their son repeat the course for another year.

If you can get into an undergraduate course, that would be the best result!

Madam Yan knows that if he asks another tutor for his son, the son will probably not be convinced, but if the tutor is Zhou Yan, it would be completely different.

At least Zhou Yan would use his fist to make his son obedient.

Zhou Yan wasn't very satisfied with the part-time job, but Madam Yan gave too much, so she pinched her nose and agreed.

The wedding photos of Jiang Jinjin and Zhou Mingfeng were not taken in a foreign country or on some island.

Neither of them had much time, so they only let Zhou Yan play freely. But the final result was very good. Jiang Jinjin's favorite picture was captured by Zhou Yan.

Her feet were worn out, and Zhou Mingfeng was squatting halfway to support her feet, helping her to check with a serious face.

This scene was captured by Zhou Yan.