The Soft fox with appealing ear lobe and good looking tooth.

Chad watches scary movies beside Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and checks his watch. 5:00 pm. It is getting late. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has been shaking and shivering from fear during the entire movie.

"What is your problem, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson?" Chad asks.

"I really just don't like the G rated 2016 film "Trolls" directed by Mike Mitchell, ok?" Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says angrily.

Chad rolls his eyes, looking out the window once again. He looks at the slimy shredded sand covering the beach bordering the campsite. Chad turns back to the movie, but out of the corner of his eye, he sees a very soft and squishy figure. He turns around to see Bob the Builder, walking along the beach towards him. Chad sits up, turning around to see Bob entering the movie room. Panicked, Chad turns to the window to check his reflection. Staring back at him, there stands a shivering, cold angry Chad-of-a-man. He looks identical to what you would think the average consumer of Bundaberg Ginger-beer flavoured Pepsi would look like: A Chad. He runs his hands through his very yellow hair, showing off his very sexy ear lobe. He grins, to show off his steaming hot tooth. Chad smiles, knowing he will impress Bob the builder. 

"Wait- Why am I putting in effort to look good for ... f-for ... BOB?" Chad things to himself, frowning in the mirror. Chad turns around, look miserable, and sees Bob the Builder standing there. 

"Are you done checking yourself out, Chad?"  Bob smirks with a smirky smirk.

 Bob had been watching the whole time Chad was looking in the mirror. 

"I-I-I- ... B-bo ... B-b-bob- ...." Chad manages to say, putting the tips of his delicate fingers together. 

"Well- ... Anyway ..." Bob continues, "I've heard things about you that I need to confirm."

Chad freezes. 

"Are you truly a 'victorious, valid vulture' as everyone says you are?" Bob raises an eyebrow Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would be proud off. 

"I am indeed a successful, authentic rat," Chad says, giving Bob a romantic look.

"What about a fortunate, credible, magpie?" Bob asks.

"You got it, Bob~" Chad winks, before snapping out of it. He will not let Bob the Builder seduce him!

"Listen, Buddy, I literally rescued your heart when you were xenophobic from a burning building that one time. I don't know why your heart was out of your chest, nor why you were xenophobic, but you should be treating me with respect!!!" Chad snaps at him. 

Bob smiles. 

"Alright, let's finish this outside."