Looking out the Window

Chad Chadson was distracted. He only had one more activity to complete in his workbook. He was suppose to be practicing his deep Alpha male voice, but all he could think of was Bob. And the number of times they made eye contact that day. 

The first time was early morning. During the usual morning game of beach Volleyball, Bob had dived for the ball, flicking sand into his short wavy brunette hair. Chad was behind him, avoiding looking at his sandy hair and perfectly smooth skin, but Bob had brought his dark eyes to meet with Chad's. Chad remembered Bob's shy glance before quickly turning away and standing up from the ground with anger. Chad had rolled his eyes. 

The second was over lunch. Chad always avoided Bob, but always caught him staring. Bob was peering behind to look for his tool kit, but saw Chad there instead. Bob had looked away quickly, and decided to leave his tool kit behind.

Despite his hatred for Bob the Builder, Chad couldn't help but want to make eye contact a third time. It was only the third day of the Alpha Male school camp, but Chad already felt it was going too quick. 

Tapping on the glass window woke Chad from his day Dreams. Chad looked up, meeting eyes with his friend, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. 

"Come on, Chad! I haven't heard you practice your voice in so long!" Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson told him. 

Chad sighed, "I know Mr. Rock. I know."

Chad looked up with a shock to see Obama, the camp leader, standing in front of him angrily.

"Chad, Have you been practicing your deep Alpha male voice?" Obama said. 

 "Yes," Chad say in the deepest voice Obama had ever heard. 

Obama took a step back in pure shock. 

"OwO!!!! Your voice is so deep!!!" Ombama says.

Chad nods in a very Chad way. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives Obnamna a weak smile.

"You're turn, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson!" Obimana says.

"ITS ABOUT DRIVE ITS ABOUT POWER WE STAY HUNGRY WE DEVOUR"

Ombinaimba looks shocked. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives him a very Alpha Male smile and winks. Chad looks away, for he is a Chad and does not do unholy things in the name of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. 

"Well, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, it seems you have passed the test of Alpha male camp. Well, at least this test. I want you to practice watching scary movies and not getting scared next, ok?" Ombamna tells him. 

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson looks scared, "Great Bulgarian forests this is going to be tough!!!"