And when same repeated with me years later with Manisha doing it to me. The way she grabbed my crotch...all my childhood demons came alive. I am a strong man Mukta. I could throw a punch on her and she will die but you know what a child's innocence must be protected if not those childhood demons never leave you. I couldn't react when Manisha did that. I froze for a brief amount of time. It took me to time to gather myself but I stood strong and protected myself from a succubus like her!!!

And then when I saw tears in your eyes that day, it hurt me Mukta. I thought you didn't trust me. That feeling of self doubt again began arising. It was the same feeling when my grandmother told me that men don't get molested!!! That feeling is worst. I blindly trust you Mukta. The last three months since you entered my life, I have become dependent upon you. I hopelessly trust in you but that night my trust shook.

And I wanted to confront you, fight with you but nothing came out. And then alcohol happened!!!

Look Mukta I'm not saying what I did to you was right!!! It was wrong in every single way...I am wrong to have not trusted you, I am wrong to have called you a gold digger, I am wrong to have dragged your late father in this. I can't apologize enough to you but all u request you is...to please forgive me... please!!!' I said folding my hands and closing my eyes.

While there was a pin drop silence in the room. She didn't reply. I stood there quietly. Neither of us spoke and I finally broke the silence saying...

'I guess I must leave...' and I began walking towards the door while I heard her voice.

'Omkar....'

My name from her mouth is like honey drops in my ears...I stopped.

'My hand doesn't reach to tie this one... can you tie this please?' and I was shocked.

I turned around to see her standing infront of the mirror while she was speaking to me looking at me via the mirror and I nodded.

I walked closer to her and stood behind her. My hands shivered this time as I held the fasteners in my hand. But I ignored all the thundering inside my chest and began tying it.

'I forgive you!!!' she said and in one go I looked at her face in the mirror.

I was shocked!!!

'Mukta I....'

To which she smiled sadly and said...
'I forgive you not because you are sorry about it...but I forgive you because I need mental peace. You know Omkar... we all have had bad experiences in life... Don't forgive the evil... forgive yourself..your sound Omkar... for not being able to fight back...we all are humans..we are all vulnerable to fear but you know who are strong?' she asked and I lifted my head up and saw her face.

'Your inner self!!! You are strong Omkar...I am... we human race can fight our fears and win it. Stop blaming yourself...You didn't do anything wrong...you are brave that you fought it!!!' she said while a drop of tear fell from my eye and my hands stopped tying the fasteners.

I tried my best but couldn't control myself. Ages of built up emotions and pain. No one told this to me till now. I really needed these comforting words from a long time. I was never healed. The wounds were still raw. I had built myself into an influential man, a boxer, a giant, a demon because my inner demon was always alive. Scared. Feared!!!

I couldn't help but rested my forehead on her shoulder and burst out into tears. In one go she turned around and pulled me into her chest. I began crying badly and she caressed my head.

She took me towards the nearby couch and made me sit there. She made me drink some water and asked me to relax. I circled my arms around her waist and hugged her tightly and buried my face in her neck and kissed her neck and shoulders and kept shedding tears. She patted my head and I gradually calmed down.

I don't know for how long I kept hugging her. She was my peace. My peace. My healer.

I slowly moved my hands behind her and tied her fasteners while still hugging her and I kept giving soft butterfly kisses on her shoulder and neck. I inhaled her fragrance and whispered in her ears..

'Sorry...I know I'm a caveman...I don't know how to behave with girls. Sorry baby girl' and she softly rubbed on my back. I digged my face again in the small of her neck and whispered...

'Come back home babygirl...your home...our home... that house isn't a house without you...you have no idea how much I tortured Comissioner Sandesh and my boys to track you down babygirl... please come home!!!' while suddenly her body stiffened.

And her grip on my back loosened. I moved a bit back and looked at her face while her face faded and pain resurfaced and I saw worry lingering in her eyes.

Then she spoke like she broke a stick into two... breaking my heart into s billion pieces.

'Sorry Omkar...I will not come back to that house and I don't think this would work out. We must take a divorce!!!'