Chapter V

Playdate Part I

Beam POV:

Here I am, standing near the entrance of Deechapanya Moon Cafe, anxiously waiting for P'Forth to arrive.

I could barely sleep a wink last night, panicking over my outfit choice. Well I didn't suffer slone, I made Pha and Kit stay up with me via video call. Going through my entire wardrobe for nearly 3 hours

Flashback:

P: Beam! You are going for a playdate with his son! Not the father?

K: I mean, if you play your cards right, you might end up having a playdate with the father as well.

P: After the son goes to sleep of course

Seriously, could I just strangle this two freaks of a bestfriend that I have

Flashback ends:

After making my room look like a hurricane paid a visit, I settled with a casual pairing of purple hoodie paired with a denim jacket. I figured it would make me look mature yet cool at the same time.

A honk got my attention as a white Audi rolled into the driveway of the cafe and there he was, P'Forth looking dashing in his office wear

"Beam let's go! Sunny is waiting for us."

Forth POV:

I figured that I should go with the subtle approach when it comes to winning Beam's attention and heart. Like a true gentleman, I swiftly exited the car and headed over to the passenger side to open up the door for him.

That resulted in him looking like a ripe tomato. How cute. Speaking of cute, his outfit definitely amplified his beauty. So rugged yet so cute with his overgrown hoodie. I want to just snuggle him up in bed.

"Erm P'Forth - "

Oh god! Since when does my name sound so soothing when mentioned. Beam, please take my name often please.

" T-thank you P'Forth for having me over today. I hope it's not too much of a problem for you."

Never love, nothing is ever too problematic for you.

"No worries, Beam. I should thank you in fact for indulging in Sunny's wishes. Especially when you barely know us. So thank you for making it Sunny's day."

The drive to the house was pretty much uneventful with the music playing from the local radio as company. The aura was quiet but not tense.

"So Beam, tell me more about yourself. If you don't mind of course."

Even though Por Kongthanin pretty much sumarised Beam's lifestory for me and I did my own research on him, I want to hear from Beam himself.

From a recount of his life journey, you could not help but to be amazed at how he was able to keep it all together despite the setbacks that he's been experiencing.

This is a good start to breaking the ice. Let's keep it like this. I like this.

Sunny POV:

"P'Vid! P'Vid! Daddy is bringing my Angel Man home today!

"My! My! Someone is very excited to meet his Angel Man!"

"Of course! Sunny love Angel Man! But shhh! Promise me you won't tell Daddy but Sunny thinks Daddy love Angel Man too"

Beam POV:

To say that Forth lives in a house is an understatement. His private property is your dream house. Despite being in the heart of Bangkok, the way the house is designed has that touch of exclusivity and privacy.

The three-storey bungalow has that modernity vibes with its mahogany with black and grey colour palette. Yet, a touch of the traditional with its Thai inspired carvings on the outerwalls of the house.

Right by the porch, awaits a three year old cutie as he jumps excitedly and impatiently seeing his daddy's car come in the driveway.

" Beamy! Beamy! You're here! Yay! Yay! Yay!"

I carried him up and gave a peck on his cheek, earning a shrill laughter of excitement but what happened next took me by surprise.

P'Forth just held me by my waist as though it was the most natural thing to do and ushered me inside. It felt like we were a small family that just returned from our vacation from some exotic island.

It was hard to concentrate on an overly-excited three year old telling you his plans for the day when the father who you barely know is treating you like his wife.

"Beam, this is P'Vid. She is Sunny's Nanny or rather I treat her as my mother and in turn, Sunny's grandmother. She has taken care of Sunny since he was a baby."

I wai-ed her and gave a shy smile as I was escorted into the living room of the house.

"Nice to meet you Nong Beam. It is nice to finally meet Sunny's Angel Man and please call me P'Vid."

Without wasting time, Sunny immediately directed me to his huge playroom which is filled with toys that you could possibly think off.

Forth POV:

It feels nice. It felt right to see Beam playing with Sunny. It feels warm and homely. I could only smile to myself as I watched Beam slide down the indoor slide with Sunny.

"I don't know about you but it finally feels like an actual home, seeing Beam play with Sunny. This is the happiest Phi has seen Sunny be."

P'Vid offered me a cup of tea as she too stood by the doorway and observed the two angels playing together.

It definitely feels like home. Finally.

(A/N: Initially the playdate chapter was meant to be one but I had ideas bursting in my head so I decided to cut into two parts

Again, keep liking and commenting on this story alright! Sorry if this chapter is abit uneventful but thank you so much for the support so far)