This question entangled Jiang Jinjin.

The villa is very good, but it should be shared with others...

"That's still a big house."

"You see, you would think the same way. Of course, Xi Zhiyi is the same. Her shares in Yuansheng Group are comparable to her mother. Therefore, when encountering important things, she is not alone in making decisions. Whether she can be the general manager or not in 2016 is also to be decided by the board of directors. The reason why she is restrained is that her mother also has influence in Xi's family and Yuansheng. Therefore, her own interests and Yuansheng's interests are on the one hand. Of course she will choose herself. Xi's family is the only one left with her and her mother. If her mother falls, she will say no two at the Xi's." Zhou Mingfeng explained patiently, "She naturally hopes that I can take action to solve her mother. She is also for this day, but the seriousness of the situation may have exceeded her expectations."

Jiang Jinjin was shocked: "But aren't they mother and daughter?"

Is it too terrible to be rich?

Zhou Mingfeng smiled without saying a word.

Throughout the ages, for their own benefit, there have been many examples of fathers and sons turning their backs against each other. I am afraid that in this world, the person who most hopes that Mrs. Xi will die is her biological daughter.

Xi Zhiyi also came to find Jiang Jinjin.

But Jiang Jinjin really didn't want to see Xi's family anymore. She might have been interested in dealing with them in the past. When she knew that Xi's mother was actually going to deal with Zhou Yan, she wanted to tear them all up.

...

The Xi family really hired a lawyer to excuse Mrs. Xi on the grounds of insanity, but Zhou Mingfeng was not a vegetarian. He had already prepared sufficient evidence before the Xi family had reacted. Therefore, this road is obviously unworkable, and Yuansheng cannot cross the law no matter how horizontal it is.

Because of this, the relevant departments also focused on Yuansheng.

Suddenly, everyone in the Yuansheng Group was in danger, and Xi Zhiyi was not the fisherman. Several veterans of the board of directors joined forces at the same time to temporarily suspend her.

Since the development of Yuansheng Group, it has long been not a single word, nor is it the private industry of the Xi family.

The veterans of the board of directors, including partners, have the same purpose. As long as anyone can bring huge benefits to the company, anyone can be the general manager.

But at the same time, if anyone gets the company into trouble, that person is a sinner.

The Xi family's mother and daughter had no threat to Jiang Jinjin and Zhou family.

However, from this out, Jiang Jinjin saw that it was too easy for Zhou Mingfeng to pinch them to death. The previous incident of Su Siyue and Wang Xiuxiang's demon, I'm afraid Zhou Mingfeng is also very helpless, he obviously can. You can solve it with your fingers, but still let the dirty water spill over.

The reason for tolerating it is to worry about her.

In fact, no matter whether she wears it or not, whether he falls in love with her or not, he will do what he promised and will protect her.