Natural

(TW//Blood,Death,fight scenes,Spoilers for Miraculous Ladybug)

(Learning with Pibby AU)

"Will you hold the line?
When every one of them has given up and given in,tell me."

Thunderstar spoke from ShadowMoth's shoulder. ShadowMoth looked at the long dead leader,and sighed.

"In this house of mine,Nothing ever comes without a consequence or cost,tell me,Will the stars align?"

He looked the Ginger tabby in the eyes,and then said:

"Will the stars align? Will heaven step in will it save us from our sin, will it?"

Both looked outside the large window at the top of Rose Tower,they weren't where they were supposed to be. Thunderstar belonged back in OWAR and Warrior Cats,meanwhile ShadowMoth belonged to Miraculous Ladybug.

'Cause this house of mine stands strong.

His house was the last safe place in Paris. Well,at least,it was,before he left to Join Rosie's group. He regretted that,since it left Emile open for attack.

That's the price you pay,Leave behind your heart and cast away.

ShadowMoth looked longingly at the picture of his wife in his locket. He was doing this for her,he thought. But,why couldn't he shake the thought he was also doing this for that Rosie girl? Had he become genuinely attached to her? He didn't care,he just wanted his wife back.

Just another product of today.

He looked over at the group. He saved alot of People from the Glitch using his Akumas. Sanford and Deimos. 682. And a great deal of others he forgot the names for. Why did he want to know their names? That puzzled him. He usually didn't care to get the names of his Akumatized people,but now he suddenly wants to. That thought troubled him.

Rather be the hunter than the prey....

He thought back to when he met Rosie. He was hulled up in his lair,secretly terrified of what had happened. Yet...the Glitch never came for him,and yet it took away everyone he loved. He was dead set on killing the damn thing himself,Rosie be dammed.

"And you're standing on the edge face up,'Cause you're a natural!"

He heard Rosie singing along to a song once in the Mystery Machine van. He couldn't help bit admit the girl's singing skills were impressive. But,the next Lyric described him perfectly.

"A beating heart of stone,You gotta be so cold To make it in this world!"

Ever since the Glitch happened,his life flipped itself on its head. He was now a hero instead of a villain...why did that thought bring him happiness? He was supposed to be a villain!
He looked over at Merlina. If she could enjoy being a hero despite being the villain,he thought,then he can too.

Living your life cutthroat,You gotta be so cold,Yeah, you're a natural!

Using the sword in his cane,he cut the missle heading for Korosensei in half. Korosensei simply laughed and told him he didn't need to do that,only to get slapped. Seemed Rosie was rubbing off on him. That he couldn't deny. And he actually found Joy in the thought.

"Will somebody,Let me see the light within the dark trees shadowing?"

He read the section of Merlia's note out loud. It was about how trapped he felt as a villain. And he had to admit he felt the same. He never won against Ladybug and Cat Noir. He would always lose. It was an infinite cycle. He looked at the note,and at his Miraculous. He placed a hand over the Peacock and Butterfly,mentally apologizing for what he did to them.