Dom Futa Shalltear x Sub Female Reader (EL)

[Y/n Pov]

*I was walking around the first floor due to me serving under Lady Shalltear I am a vampire but not a perfect vampire like her as I look at myself in a mirror*

Shalltear: Y/n Come! *I hear my Lady call as I turn into red bats and come to where she is which is her quarters*

Y/n: you called Lady shalltear? *I bowed as I get on one knee*

Shalltear: yes, I called you because I know how hard you worked for me *she said as I hear her footsteps* there for i feel you should be rewarded *I look up as her dick could seen through dress* would you like your reward from your Lady~ 

Y/n: Y-Yes my Lady

[Lemon Starts]

*She takes off her dress goodness her being flat chested is kinda weird but then she held me as we were sort of the same height as she bites my neck marking me as she puts me on my knees as her dick was on my face*

Shalltear: go ahead and start my dear~ *I nod as I begin Sucking her dick halfway as I bob my head* oh gosh you feel so good right now Ohhhhhhh!~ *she holds my head as my Eyes were rolled back with hearts in them this taste so good* 

Y/n: Slurp!~ Slurp!~ *I began bobbing my head faster as my tongue went around her dick as she moans as she starts fucking my mouth as she kept pulling her dick in and out of my mouth as I moan more and more as she eventually as she cums hard holding me to the base of her dick as I gagged as the cum keeps cumming*

Shalltear: oh f-fuck Y/n I love you so much~ *she pulls out as she pins me to the bed as she was naked as her boobs were big as the jiggled above mine* you love these boobs don't you?~

Y/n: y-yes Lady Shalltear~

Shalltear: then start sucking I want you to milk these beautiful boobs while I fuck you~

*she said as I nodded as she slams her dick into my pussy as I Start sucking on her boob while giving them both attention*

[3rd pov]

*all you could hear in the room was wet noises and sucking*

Shalltear: te-tell me who you serve~

Y/n: I serve you a-and the supreme being~

*she moans more as the two begin kissing while she was pounding her pussy as she continues the kiss*

Y/n: S-shalltear L-lady Shalltear I'm I'm Cumming~ 

Shalltear: then cum for me my little Bat~

*she Cums on her dick as she tightens around her dick as Shalltear moans as well as the bedrocked back and forth*

Shalltear: T-tell me how much you want my cum tell me Y/n!~

Y/n: I-I want oyur cum let me carry your children!~

Shalltear: then take my loving seed my wife Ahhhhhh!!~~ *she cums deeply in her womb and as it goes directly in her without leaking out as she moves deep in her pussy opening it more as she moans and screams in pleasure*

*timeskip*

*we see the two of them sleeping in bed as they were hugging each other as the day was going by*

Welp hope you enjoy this until next time^^