Diane (Seven Deadly Sins) x female reader [EL]

[Diane Pov]

*it was a great day as I was gonna be able to go see my best friend I knew i had stuff planned for this to since Captain said I could as I make it to her place I see her with her sheep and dog they all just hanging around as she sees me but was surprised by my size since merlin made a way for me to be this size until I wanted to be small for the first part*

Y/n: Diane 0//////0

*she blushed as the animals felt like they knew what was gonna happen as they left to play as I went up to her swaying my hips*

Diane: Hey Y/n like what you see I have my body so hot right now~

Y/n: I I uh *she didn't finish as she jumped and put her legs around my hips as she kisses me as I hold her I smile in the kiss as she moans in the kiss as I grope her ass*

[Lemon starts]

*I then walked in her house as I went on the couch her house was made for when I was in giant form as I kept groping her ass as one of my hands smacks her ass I as she gasp from the kiss as I made her moan as she was already leaking from her Pussy as I smirked*

Diane: You know the drill everything off~ *she did as I asked and her body was beautiful as ever as I began eating out her pussy*

[Y/n pov]

*As I moan we were on the couch as I was laying back as he r tongue in my pussy was just the best as she kept going*

Y/n: D-Diane Im close~

*she went faster as I felt my walls tighten as I had my legs around her head as I cum in her mouth*

Y/n: Ahhhh!~

*I as ride out my climax I noticed my size and Diane as different*

Diane: Surprise I wanted to do this with you so long now your a Giant like me~

Y/n: Oh Diane~

Diane: now then~ *she flipped me over and her Giant dick slammed into my Pussy as she held my arms as she started pounding my pussy* F-Fuck Y/n in Giant form your so tight Ohhhh!~ *she moans as she goes harder and faster*

Y/n: Ohhhhhh!~~ *I moans as my tongue was out as she changed her postion already as she laid me down as I held my legs around her until*

Diane: Heavy Metal~ *she turned her skin metal with her power as her dick got even harder as she slams down into me as I had my eyes rolled back as I moan loudly as we kiss lustfully and love like as she went faster this was so good* I love oy Y/n~ 

Y/n: I Love you to~

*she kept going until she latched onto my boobs as she used one hand for rub my right boob and she sucks on the other one as milk came out as I moan more and more as I held her head as she kept pounding me*

[3rd Pov]

*as the both of them were having the moment of there life Diane movement started getting sloppy*

Diane: Y/n I'm close!~

Y/n: Shoot it all out inside me Diane everything shoot it all let us have kids!~

*she says as they both kept moaning loudly as They both cum as Diane Heavy Metal wore off as she Cums her huge load into her Womb directly*

Diane: Y/N!!!!!!~~~~

Y/n: DIANE!!!!!~~~~ *they moan out there names as they kept pounding and having sex until the night sky as they fell asleep as Diane dick was inside of Y/n still as they had covers on them*

Hope you Enjoyed this Until Next time^^