futa Rin x Futa saber x female reader [EL]

This is a Request from @DeliriumOfTheEndless

hope you enjoy also this kinda my best at being Extreme Lemon so ya hope you enjoy^^"

[Rin Pov]

*ugh Can't stand it Y/n is always trying to be nice with Saber but I know Saber is trying to have her over to her house where her master is but he gonna be afterschool this is my chance I went towards Saber and Y/n since they were on there way home*

Rin: hey Y/n 

Rin: hey Y/n 

Y/n: oh sup Rin been a while where have you been?

Rin: well doing stuff and other things I can't say

Saber: *I can tell that Saber isn't liking this as she grabbed Y/n's Hand* Y/n perhaps we should hurry it will be dark soon 

Y/n: oh ok 

Rin: I'll come with 

Saber: there's no-

Y/n: oh thanks Rin^^

*I smiled as I smirked at Saber as she looked angry as we made to where Saber was living*

Y/n: welp I'll go get changed clothes *she went upstairs as Saber grabbed my arm*

Saber: what do you think your doing.

Rin: im fucking Y/n first before you do isn't it obvious

Saber: no you will not I will! *she slammed her fist in the table*

Rin: not if I do it first

Y/n: do what first? *we both turn and see Y/n in some pajamas it made get hard and probably Saber as well*

Rin: um nothing 

Saber: true 

Y/n: oh ok then

*she went upstairs then after a couple of minutes we both came to a agreement we both do it heck Y/n might not be walking anytime soon when were done with her*

[Y/n Pov]

*as I was sleeping I feel someone pick me up and removed my pants as they inserted something in my ass and I instantly woke up but the person put there hand on my mouth*

Y/n: mmmmm!? *it felt like pain but then a pleasure replaced it as I couldn't move until I hear a voice I know*

Saber: im sorry darling but this is for both us~ *she began thrusting into me with no point in stopping as Rin came in and instantly was in from my pussy*

Rin: oh I can tell this is gonna be good~ 

*she slammed herself into my pussy as I arched a little but Saber kept me still I couldn't  move much as my eyes rolled back a little as they keep going*

Saber: you better make her feel good Rin~

Rin: ya ya I know just keep her Quiet we need her Quiet since Shirou(sorry if I spelled that wrong) is sleep *they keep pounding me relentless as I moaned through Saber's hand causing her smirk as she licked my cheek* 

Saber: I can tell you love this so much right now Y/n if I was able to I would replace this master I have with you~ *she turned my head and removed her hand and kissed me deeply as I melted in it as Rin had my legs around her as she went faster and so did Saber as she was still kissing me I kinda of liked it but this in me I feel myself tighten around both there Rods as they both moaned more and more as they kept going a little slower but harder* were gonna cum my little master don't worry we both have condoms so we won't get you pregnant but we shall one or at least me~

*after awhile we all moaned loudly a little since Rin made my room soundproof as they cum even if they did have condoms on I felt the warmth of it as I fell asleep I barely here there voices*

Saber: she fell asleep

Rin: well "pant" we cum in and it seemed like her first time luckily we had condoms I can tell she loved it~ *she kissed my cheek as Saber took the showers and cleaned me then put me in bed as Rin was on the floor which im guessin due to how power Saber is as she whispered something in my ear*

Saber: good night my little master~ *she kissed my cheek and she fell asleep as we were all sleep*

welp hope you liked this took me some time to think of see ya later^^