"You said you met him."

"Well I didn't want to sound arrogant you know, but I'm a L/N. I've moved in pretty influential circles before with Dean and Jacob".

Y/N could feel the heat rising in his cheeks. Hermione smiled at him while Ron wore a puzzled expression and asked:

"Isn't that Newt guy the one who wrote our text book?"

Y/N and Hermione both deadpanned the ginger as Harry quickly knocked on Hagrid's door.It was quickly opened by a happy Hagrid.

"-ello 'Arry, 'ermione Y/N and Ron. Thanks for coming ta see me come in come in".

The four entered and Y/N was almost bowled over by an extremely happy bloodhound. Y/N happily stroked the overexcited canine as Hagrid smiled:

"That's fang. Still got a way with animals I see Y/N. He missed ya a lot".

As Y/N continued to pat the overgrown pup, making goo goo good boy noises at him, the other four laughed. Y/N looked up and smirked:

"What? I like animals as much as they like me"

Hagrid offered the four first years a seat. Ron and Harry sat on a couch while Hermione and Y/N sat together on a large chair, they were almost on top of each other. Hagrid looked at the pair and smirked.

"Y/N you've grown since I seen ya. Wasn't even that long ago. 'Ow was your stay with the centaurs?"

Hermione and Ron gasped in shock as Y/N smiled.

"It was fantastic Hagrid. Centaurs are such noble people and they have an amazing culture. I was so fortunate to be able to stay with them and learn some of their divination practices."

Hagrid chuckled.

"Aye, it's lucky they think so highly of you and your brothers. Not too fond of wizards usually."

Y/N scowled.

"Can't blame them. It's disgusting the way the ministry has treated them. This policy of Fudge's to further limit their hunting grounds is fucking evil. Hopefully Jacob will do something about it when he takes the Lordship".

"Aye" Hagrid muttered. He appeared to be withholding something as he asked:

"Has Jacob spoken to you about the Lordship Y/N?"

Y/N shook his head as Harry asked puzzled:

"What Lordship?"

Y/N chuckled as Ron appeared to be miffed... possibly even jealous. Hagrid answered:

"You were raised in the muggle world 'Arry. Muggles have a Queen right"

Harry nodded.

"Well wizards have a King. We 'ave nobles too. The L/N family is the second 'ighest ranking family, behind the royal family. The lord of the 'Ouse is the Archduke of Magical Britain. The family 'as always represented Muggleborn and 'alfbreed rights, while the King represented Pure-Blood rights. We 'aven't 'ad an Archduke since.. since.."

"Since my father was murdered" Y/N answered sadly as Hermione hugged into him and Hagrid nodded.

"Aye. 'E was a good man your father Y/N. A good friend. I miss 'im a lot"

Y/N smiled.

"So since we 'avent got an Archduke, Pure-Bloods like Fudge have been stripping rights from 'alfbreeds like the Centaurs".

"Why?" Harry asked in confusion.

"The wizarding world is a pretty backwards and despicable place a lot of the time Harry" Y/N answered angrily.