Before her shock could subside the picture before her eyes had changed. This picture much more solemn than the last. Her past self lay upon the lap of the still distorted figure from the last image. Her pale skin almost reflecting the sun light as her still vibrant hair dripped water down her chest. She was unresponsive, her eyes closed. A vaguely familiar voice rang through the air. It called her name out in desperation as the figure tried to resuscitate her. The same icy blue eyes searching her own for any sort of responce. Dead. The word rang through her mind as she watched the scene unfold. Drowned. 

She couldn't tell how she had drowned or if it was on her own accord or by the wishes of someone else yet the screams of the figure still shook her to her very core. It was a scream of pure unfiltered grief. She watched the figure pick her body up from the floor before the image changed yet again. 

An influx of different images flowed throughout her head. A burial. A black wedding band strung around a neck on a chain. Shovels. Russian words. Her unseeing eyes. Fire. The feeling of flames licking her skin. Raw pain. Silence. 

The chaotic stream of colour finally subsided to reveal a cold dark lab. Achilles watched as her former self was laid onto a cold metal table in the middle of the room. Her once vibrant curls now dulled with what seemed to be ash. She watched as her past self coughed and spluttered before inhaling a large some of air. She watched as her eyes opened. Acid irises shining in the dark. Her arms weekly raised into the air as if she was trying to attack before pausing at the site of the cuffs on her wrist. 

"Your powers won't work while those sit upon your wrists fräulein." 

Her figure turned towards the voice in alarm. He sat in a large leather chair across the room from her. He smiled like a predator as he raised, his gangly body stalking towards her as if she was his next meal. 

"My name is Dr. Ivan Vishnevskiy and I've got to say that we have been looking for you for a very long time. You, my little fire cracker, are extremely hard to find." 

She scowled at him as he continued to advance towards her causing him to pause. She was  obviously too weak to attack him but not weak enough to allow him to not take caution. 

"Where am I?" She growled. 

"You, my little Phoenix, are where you were always meant to be. Hydra." 

Surging forward, Achille's body ran towards her past self before she was swept off her feet back to her own reality before she could even try to stop what was about to happen. 

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

Achille's gasped as she awoke. She sat up quickly in her bed, her arms encircling her legs as she buried her face into her knees. The nightmare, the memory, still playing behind her eyes on a constant loop. 

She was in love. She was happy. 

She had drowned. She had died in the arms of the one she had loved. 

She had been stollen from her own burial sight. 

Somehow she had been brought back to life. The feeling of fire still lingering on her skin.