Chapter 1

Before we start, i need to put down all the references that will appear in this book.

(Y/N) (L/N), (e/c), (h/l), (h/c), (F/N), (f/f), (f/c), (f/d), (s/c), (M/N)

(Your/Name) (Last/Name), (eye/color), (hair/length), (hair/color), (Friend/Name), (favorite/food), (favorite/color), (favorite/drink), (Skin/color), (Mother/Name)

ok, lets get into it.

...............................................

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a cold winter day, and I was hanging out with (F/N). We were watching a movie and drinking Hot Coca. My mom was at the store in the city and i was stuck at home with (F/N). not that i am complaining though. I mean she is my only friend...(F/N) and I waited for my mom to get home, and when she returned, she had a few hundred bags of groceries. but that's to be expected. she always brings home this much food, only because we live in a forest. Me and (F/N) unloaded the car, and put everything away. "Girls? do you want something to eat?" my mother asked. "Yeah sure--" i was cut off by (F/N). "No, we aren't hungry." she said. i glared at her, "Yes mom, i am. can i make pizza?" i asked, she nodded and smiled warmly. so i made pizza, (F/N) glared at me the entire time. "what? i am hungry. besides, it's not your house, so you don't get to choose if i eat or not." I stated firmly. "Whatever." (F/N) said. i just rolled my eyes, and went back to eating my pizza. 

i had finished eating and cleaned up my mess, (F/N) just mumbled things under her breath, but i did not pay any mind to it. "(F/N) can you stop mumbling please?" i asked her sweetly, but she just mimicked my voice. i let out a soft sigh as (F/N)'s mom called the house. 

"hello?"

"(Y/N), is (F/N) there? she hasn't called me, and i'm really starting to worry about her..."

"Yeah, she is here, do you need her to come home?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful, thank you (Y/N).."

"No problem. i'll walk her home."

"Okay, I'll see you there."

"See you there."

i hung up the phone and went to (F/N). "hey, your mother asked me to walk you home, so uhh..." (F/N) just sighed, then looked at me with an 'annoying' glare. "Fine. but lets make this snappy." rude. but with that being said, i had to tell my mother where i was going. 

"hey mom, i'm taking (F/N) home, is there anything you need while i'm out?"

she sighs. "(Y/N)...do be careful out there...there is a killer on the loose...i would hate myself if anything happened to you..."

"Mom, i will be ok, i am going to (F/N)'s to drop her off, i will come straight back..unless you need something..."

"No, no..nothing i need, i got all the groceries earlier. Just please be safe..."

"I will mom, I love you.."

"and i love you..."

I walked out the door with (F/N) and we made our way through the forest. but she complained if i moved too fast, or too slow, i kinda took everything in me to not turn around and slap her. "(Y/N), are you listening to me?" i must have zoned out because i had a few scars on me from a falling branch. i was pulled out of my thoughts to her voice. "Hm? yes? do you need something, because we are almost there." i seemed to get out, whilst sighing. "Yeah, are you gonna keep being slow? or..." that is when i turned and stared at her, with a tired, annoyed gaze. 

we arrived at (F/N)'s house, and i stood on the doorstep, and waited for her to go in, she knocked on the door, but no answer, she knocked again, but once more, no answer. (F/N) started to get a little worried. "Mom? please unlock the door...you're starting to worry me..." she said with pain. but all we heard, was maniacal laughter from inside, me and (F/N) shared a glance, and she knocked again. what an idiot. only reason i say that is because, the moment she knocked again, the door swung open, and a man with a blue coat, and a white mask was standing there, i couldn't tell where he was looking, but there was one thing i knew...we where going to die. 

(???)'s POV:

"Uhm, who are you? and why are you in my house?"

"(F/N)! THAT IS A FUCKING KILLER! RUN!"  

"clearly i don't care, (Y/N). i want him out of my house."

the two bickered back and forth and it was kind of amusing watching the two fight, but through my mask, my eyes stayed on (Y/N). she was right, her friend should run, it's more fun to chase them. but after about a minute, i decided to speak. "You know, you're really annoying. you should just listen to your friend and run." i said to the girl, whom i think is called (F/N) or something. and the look on (Y/N)'s face as me, a killer, just agreed with her was fucking priceless. slendy is going to kill me for not ending both of them right away though. i laughed, then looked at (F/N). "Don't be excited about tomorrow, because there is no tomorrow." with what i said, (Y/N) ran, scared and in fear for her life. (F/N) started to yell slurs, then looked at me, and asked who i was. well i was going to kill her anyway, so what the hell. "I am...The Bloody Painter." and with that, i killed her. i then made my way back to the mansion to explain my dilemma to slender.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I took off on a dead run, the only thought going through my head was 'he is chasing me and he is gonna kill me' or, that is what i thought. but i returned home, and ran to my mother, and cried on her, explaining everything. she held me in her arms, as i cried on her. i'm not going to hide the fact that i'm scared shitless. but she just held me, and patted my back, telling me that it was all going to be ok, even though i knew it wasn't, i calmed down to her words. 

"m-mom..i don't wanna die..." 

"your not going to die.."

"but he is a killer, he is gonna kill me..."

"no he wont, ill protect you my dear, i always will"

"mom, if you die...what do i do..?"

"lets not think about me dying, but if i do, i want you to continue living your life, morn my loss, and so forth..."

"I promise..i'll continue my life, and avenge your death, ill morn your loss, and cry for you."

"i love you, my sweet daughter.."

"and i love you, mom.."

......................................

so that was a long chapter, and im gonna try to write the whole book that way.