💘 Chapter : 15 💘

Dadi notices the Kheer is done , she switches off the gas oven..

Vansh smiles to see the Kheer is prepared , he wants to taste it by  Riddhima 's hand...

Vansh : Let's feed the Kheer to your Pati parameshwar for whom you did hardwork from last few hours..

Riddhima looks at him angrily..

Dadi takes Kheer in a little bowl..

" This is for my Kanha ji ! Riddhima will feed you or not that will be her decision only , I'm going to serve this to my Kanha.. " Dadi goes away from the kitchen to say this...

Vansh takes a bowl..
He smirks to look at Riddhima..

Riddhima tries to go away from the room to give an excuse..
" Dadi ! Wait ! I'm coming with you in the temple "

Vansh holds her hand..

Vansh : Meri Priye Radha ji, here your Kanha ji is standing in front of you... Serve for him fast..

Riddhima helplessly serves the Kheer on the bowl..

Vansh ( smiles ) : Why you are standing like statue ?
Take the spoon and starts to feed me..

Riddhima : I served..
Now you take this yourself...
I don't want to feed sweet to that man who fullfilled my life by bitterness...
I want forever this bitterness remains between you and me..

Vansh ( giggles ) : Are you feeling afraid that after feed me this sweet dish Kheer , our relationship will be  sweet ?
Ohhoo ! My Darling 😚 Don't be afraid..
Our relationship is already sweet as that day in the party I ate only the sweet dish from you..
Are you forget that ?

Riddhima angrily looks at him..
(In mind : Uff... It's impossible to win over him in argument.. How I will escape from this situation ? )

Vansh holds her hand and takes the Kheer from the spoon..

Vansh ( smiles ) : WOW ! The Kheer is so tasty like your anger 😂

Riddhima irritatingly looks at him..

Vansh Kisses on her hand suddenly..

Riddhima shocks , she becomes angry..

Vansh ( smiles ) : Dadi said here is some ritual , when wife first time cook for his husband , he should give some gift to his wife..
Thank you soft hands 😘😘 to make tasty Kheer for me 😘😘😘😘 ( He Kisses again )

Riddhima ( angrliy ) : Ufff ! What are you doing Mr.Raisinghania ?
I don't need your gift 😏

Vansh ( laughs ) : Aren't you can believe this hands made the tasty Kheer ?
You are thinking that I'm taking advantage..
Okay let's you also taste then you will understand my situation..
/ He feeds her forcefully with that same spoon /

Riddhima feels puking as he used the same spoon..

Vansh ( chuckles ) : Dadi kaheta hai jhoota khane se pyaar badta hai ☺️ You need to eat everyday like this 😜
So that I get the result of love very soon..

Riddhima ( surprisingly ) : Result 🙄

Vansh ( smiles ) : Before result , you have to attend exam 😜

Riddhima : I don't understand the meaning of your nonsense talks and I don't want to waste my time to think about this..
Leave my hand..
I have lots of work..
Very soon I will arrange your money then will go away from this hell..

Vansh suddenly notices her wrist becomes reddish as he holds her hand tightly..
He leaves her hand..

Riddhima immidiately goes away from there..