Chapter twenty-three

"I want them to know you're mine, no one elses

As the clouds disappear the fairy lights turn on and light up the whole party.

I drag Rafe to dance with me to my favorite song. I impress him with my top tier dance moves and he just laughs at me.

"why are you laughing ? I'm showcasing my glorious dance moves pretty boy." He just laughs harder "No you're doing great baby definitely top tier"

He takes my hand and spins.

Wait did he just call me baby?

"wait what'd you say?" I ask confused.

"I said you're doing great" he chuckles and smiles "no, no after that" "that your dance moves are top tier?" He questions.

I flick his forehead "No what you called me dipshit." His smile turns into a smirk "oh you mean when I called you baby?" he leans into my ear whispering sensually.

I snack his shoulder "Behave dumbass we're in public" he forcefully grabs my waist and pulls me closer "and what if I don't want to?"

"Yo Rafe!" someone calls put and he looks over some random group of kooks jog over to us.

"Damn, dude this the girl you've been talking about?" The bleach blonde boy asks "Yeah, guys this is Bee. Bee this is Tristan, Max and Justin they're some friends I used to party with in high school" "Its a pleasure" Tristan winks at me then grabs my hand and kisses it.

"Back off Tristan, get your own" Rafe shoves him jokingly "Oh Rafe but I want this one" Tristan smirks "Watch it" Rafe warns "Rafe, dude I'm fucking with you. Seriously though you did pick a good one hope it works out man, nice seeing you" they all do the weird bro hug thing then walk off.

"Someone's protective" I joke "I want them to know you're mine, no one elses" he states casually.

"oh really?" "Yes, look I'm really fucking into you and I'm not letting anyone take it away from me." "Well I'm really into you too" I smile at him.

I then grab him by the collar and kiss him.

~~~

The next morning I wake up and happily walk to the kitchen.

"You seem perky this morning" Amy mumbles "That's because I'm happy" I smile at her.

My phone dings and I look at the screen to expect a text from Rafe but see a text from John b.

Johnny boy: hey I'm sorry for being a dick, everything ok?

I decide to ignore him because I didn't feel like talking to him considering I was still slightly ticked off.

I grabbed a piece of toast, get dressed and start to make my way to the Cameron household.

I walk up the unnecessarily long drive way and ring the doorbell.

I hear some mumbling then the door swings open to reveal a shirtless Rafe.

"Well hello beautiful and what do I owe the pleasure?" I smile "I came to see you pretty boy"

His hair was messy and his sweatpants laid just below his V-line, I honestly couldn't help but stair.

"come on sunshine" he grabs my hand gently and pulls me into his house.

"Morning Bee" Wheeze says from the couch then she looks at Sarah and they both giggle. "Don't pay attention to them someone put crack in their cereal this morning" he says rolling his eyes and taking me upstairs.

I flop down on his bed and he closes the door behind us then sneakily locks it. The only reason I knew was because I heard the tiny click.

He sits next to me and turns on the TV, putting on a random Netflix movie. He pulls me towards him, my head landing on his chest.

He slowly rubs my waist "you know I meant what I said yesterday right?" I looks at him "yeah I mean I wouldn't doubt you, I meant what I said too." "Ok good, I just want you to know that you are very special to me."