Chapter nine

"Good boy"

"Good boy"

I groan as I wake up stretching and smacking my arm on the other side of the bed.

"Ouch" Someone groans next to me.

I sit up quickly and see Rafe laying next to me.

"When did you move up here?" I rub the tired out of my eyes.

"The floor was uncomfortable so I just got up here, I thought you wouldn't mind" "It's fine you just scared me"

I stand up and walk to the bathroom that's part of the guest room and look at myself.

Surprisingly my makeup isn't that messed up considering I slept in it.

I walk back into the room and Rafe is putting his shoes on.

"We're gonna leave, can I have my keys back?"

I grab the keys from my pocket and dangle them in front of him. He goes to grab them but I snatch them back.

"Magic word?" He rolls his eyes "Please" with that I hand him his keys.

"Good boy" I ruffle his hair then put on my shoes.

We walk downstairs together letting Kelce know that we're heading out.

We get into Rafe's car and I put my hair in a ponytail because of how hot it is outside.

"Am I taking you home or somewhere else?" He asks putting the keys in the ignition "What you wanna take me to breakfast or something?" I ask with a chuckle.

"No, I was just- Am I taking you home or not?" He asks and I smile at him

"Yes you're taking me home"

~~~

We pull into my drive way.

"Thanks for the ride rich boy and the party, I had fun" I say as I unbuckle my seat belt.

"I had fun too. I'll see you later this week I guess?" He furrows his eyebrows to give me a questioning look. "Yes I will see you at our mandated hang out, bye-bye" I close the car door after I hop out and walk into my house.

"How was your over night dick appointment?" Isla asks from the living room "Fucking christ Isla watch your mouth. You're thirteen you shouldn't be talking like that" I roll my eyes at her and she hops out of her seat to follow me upstairs.

"You hypocrite didn't say how it was!" She exclaims as we walk upstairs together. "It wasn't a dick appointment it was a party Isla" we walk up the last step and towards my room.

"Parties don't usually last overnight Bee" I look at her over my shoulder "And what do you know about parties Ms.Isla?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Just what Sarah tells Wheezie," she shrugs "Ok kid, I'll see you later" I stand in the doorway to my room. "What do you mean see me later we live in the same house?" "Bye Isla"

I shut my bedroom door.

As soon as I lay down my phone starts ringing.

"Hey" I speak as I roll onto my stomach "Yo where were you last night?" John b asks "Oh I went to a kook party" I adjust the phone to my ear.

"Really? Why'd you go to a Kook party?" "Got invited by Rafe. The party wasn't as fun as our keggers though"

"Wait you went to a party with Rafe?" He asks shocked "Yeah he came over to my house to ask me which was weird but it was kinda fun"

"What did you do there was there catering or some shit?" I chuckle "No but there was a bartender his name is Jim, he's cool"

"Ah ok, is that it?" I think for a second "Yeah pretty much"

"Ok you wanna come over? I can be there in like ten minutes or less" "you better be" I hang up the phone.

I hop in the shower to take possibly the quickest one of my life.

Then I change into a light blue floral bandeau bikini with some ripped denim shorts over it.

"Bee, John b is here!" Isla screams from the front door. "Fucking Christ Isla you don't need to scream" I say in response.

I grab a hair tie and my sunglasses then walk downstairs.

"Hey Johnny," I chirp after hoping down the steps "Hey Bee, you ready?" I nod and we walk out to his van.

"We're picking up JJ and Pope at the shop then we'll grab Kie from the wreck" "Ok let's get going"