Chapter two

Present day

Present day

"I am an under enthusiastic mother"

"Hey mama bee!" Kiara says as I walk up to the chateau.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" I sit next to her and push my sunglasses into my hair.

"Waiting for the boys I think they're fucking in John b's room" I chuckle and walk to John b's room.

I pound on the door "Hey there is no time for your threesome let's go!"

JJ opens the door "There's room for you to join if you'd like" he smirks and I smack him upside the head.

"Come on ladies I wanna catch some waves before the beach gets crowded" I tell the boys then walk back the living room to sit with Kie.

"Bee, can you grab some beers from the fridge and put them in the cooler?" John b shouts from his room "Yes dear"

Pope is the first to walk out of the room after I grab the beers and we do the pogue handshake.

Then JJ and John b follow.

"Are you guys finished getting pretty?" I ask the two "Yes mom" JJ rolls his eyes and I laugh.

"Our boards are already loaded on the van let's go" John b announces.

We all walk out to his car and pile inside with me dragging a small cooler behind me.

"You look like a under enthusiastic mother" Pope says as I set the cooler on the floor of the van.

"I am an under enthusiastic mother"

~~~

We get to the beach and stampede out of the car.

I peal off my denim shorts and look towards the ocean.

I can see the waves from the parking lot and get very giddy.

"Mama do you want me to grab your board?" JJ asks holding his between his arm and side.

"Yes please"

He sets his board down and unhooks mine then gives it to me.

We all run towards the water.

I paddle out a little farther then the others because I like the bigger waves.

Once I see the first wave coming I stand up ready to ride it.

I ride it out perfectly and smile to myself.

After catching multiple waves and straddle my board and watch my younger friends catch some waves.

After who knows how long of surfing we decide to head back to the chateau.

After helping John b load the boards on to the top of the van I slide into the passenger seat then close the door.

"Pope would you be a dear and hand me a drink?" He agrees and puts a beer in my hand.

My phone rings while it's sitting on the dash board.

I answer it not looking to see who it is.

"Hello?"

"Hey honey where are you?" My dad spoke over the phone "Oh I'm at the beach with my friends, I told Amy before I left." "Come home please, we're having dinner with some friends" "Ok I'll be there in a little bit" I hung up the phone.

"Can you drive me home please?" I ask John b "Yeah, what was that about?" He asks.

"Apparently we're having dinner with friends, whatever that means"

I know what it means, I know exactly who he's talking about I just really hoped that I was wrong.