𝟎𝟎𝟎𝟎, 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔.

𝑰𝑺𝑨𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑵𝑮𝑬𝑳 𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑲

musician, actress

#𝟮 ☆𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭
most popular

🎂𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
January 12

📍𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
Los Angeles, California

⌛️𝐀𝐆𝐄
18 years old

🪐𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
Capricorn

𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻!

Isabella is known for her acting career that started when she was fifteen. Looking for Alaska was her first show and it blew up making her acting career go even further. At seventeen she released her first album 'Diary' that was on top of Billboard for months. Diary was awarded as the best album on AMA's with Isabella being the youngest artist to win best album and artist of the year at the same time. She is currently on YouTube with two more channels. On one of them she posts vlogs and pranks and other videos and on the next channel she uploads interviews on her podcast with celebrities. 'The Bee Show' is now the most watched show on YouTube.

𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑬!

Before fame Bella was homeschooled.

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑨!

She joined social media when she turned sixteen.

𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬!

She is Leyla's and Zayn Malik's daughter.

𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯!

Venus Malik, Sarah Garcia, Jasmine Lopez, Maya Sloan, Rosalie Kim, Billie Eilish, Aiden Bassett, Louis Partridge, Lilah Moore.

𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑬𝑹 𝑹𝑨𝒀 𝑩𝑰𝑬𝑩𝑬𝑹

musician

#7 ☆𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭

most popular

🎂𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘
March 19

📍𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
Los Angeles, California

⌛️𝐀𝐆𝐄
20 years old

🪐𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍
Pisces

𝑨𝑩𝑶𝑼𝑻!

River is known for his music career. He released his first single at fifteen 'Hate Myself'. When he turned sixteen he released his album Dark Days. His album was on top of Billboard charts for months and he was the youngest male artist of the year at seventeen. Later on he dropped his second album, Remember This.

𝑩𝑬𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑬 𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑬!

Before fame River was homeschooled.

𝑻𝑹𝑰𝑽𝑰𝑨!

He had his first tattoo at sixteen.

𝑭𝑨𝑴𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑳𝑰𝑭𝑬!

Venus is the son of Justin Bieber and Inaya Leihtold.

𝑨𝑺𝑺𝑶𝑪𝑰𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯!

Isabella Malik and others.

𝑩𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨🧚🏼‍♀️⛈🤍 𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝒀𝑷𝑰𝑵𝑮...

we just got started with
more drama here and more
content so get ready I have
finally planned this book now
and hope you enjoy it🫶🏻

pls don't forget to vote &
comment i love you all!!!❤️