《Chapter 1》

☆Angie's Point of View☆:

The other students were slowly trickling inside the gym.

My sly grin started to widen as I saw my little traitor enter, Tsumagi Shirogane. Tsumagi was known as the Ultimate Cosplayer.

Soon, everyone had entered the gym. 

'Ew there's so many students. Bleh.'  My face scrunched up a little bit at seeing all the others. 'Eh, not like they really matter anyways.'

Caught up in complaining, I didn't notice the person watching me.

- - - - ———:꒰ pov swap ꒱:

☆??? Point Of View☆

I looked over my shoulder, and saw Angie with her face scrunched up. 'Huh. Angie really is a weird girl.' I just shrugged and continued to look at the others, with my hands behind my head.

To be honest, she kind of made me uneasy. I noticed that she would have these secretive little smiles, and if anyone looked over at her or spoke to her, she'd simply just return to normal.

It was unnerving.

Well I'm not going to get too worked up over this. After all I am the ű̶͙̲͗̓̇̽̕͠l̶̢̻̠̙͍̘̱̱͆̈́͑͠ţ̸̢̭̤̗͈̹̘̓̄̂̍ͅi̸̢̐͐̒͋̽ͅm̴̨͙͖͇̰̻͍̟̌͑̅͊́̿̚͝ȁ̸̔̇́̇͐̌͘͜t̴̛̛̠͉̀͋͐ȩ̵̞̞͙̮͉̤̽́́̈́́͝͝ ̵̛͇̹̿̏̎̈́͗̊̈́̚ͅͅs̴̛̘͕̳̰̞̟͉̈́̂̐̾ư̶͚̑͑̊̄̈̀̕͜p̶̠̖̲͂͐ṙ̴̩̗̂̅̈́͝e̴̡̛̻̩͉̠̻̅̀̃̅̈́͊͗m̴̡̡̛̘̹̰̭̭̝̈́̍̈́͂͜͝ḛ̵̒͜ ̷̡̫̻̤͎͎͍̦͐̆̎̓̍̒̔̎̂l̸̻̝̔́̉̚e̸͍͖̜̍̂̂̋͘͝ǎ̷̞͇̥͔̥͓̈́̔̈͜d̷̰̤̾̇̒̈́ẻ̴̒ͅr̷̘̜̠̻͕̺̼͂̿͑̉̂̋ ̸̡͈͕͙̫̠͍̏́̐͜!

[time skip after the Monokubs/Monokuma appearance and the explanation of the killing game.]

- - - - ———:꒰ gasp another pov swap 😐 ꒱:

☆Back to Angie's Point of View☆:

Kyahahaha! All the looks of despair on all of their faces once they found out about the game was simply amazing! I'm so jealous!

Everyone was leaving the gym with upset looks on their faces. After all it was nighttime and they were most likely tired. (I have no idea when the times are so 😗✌)

I walk out of the gym, heading towards the dorm rooms. (ow I just closed a pair of pliers on my palm-)

After I get to the room with my pixelated face on it, I open the door quiet as possible and go straight to the side of my bed.

Underneath there I keep monitors showing each room, including each dorm room.

Of course I don't watch them change though. I'm not like a certain pervert from one of the last games.

I see Tsumagi on one of the hall cameras walking around, and it seems like she is headed towards the girls bathroom. I don't want her to find out that I'm the mastermind so I quickly push the monitors back under and go to the bathroom and change into other clothes.

Since there are monitors in the main mastermind room, Tsumagi would have seen me looking through the cameras. Of course I have a camera in my room as well, considering it'd be (sus)picious if I didn't.

I get into my bed and fall asleep.

___________________________________________

Sorry I haven't been posting- I never have motivation so yayyyy
I don't really remember the times and such for the story so I'm doing the best I can :)

[Also thank you VictorSupremacy for voting!]

__cosmogyral ♡

<unedited>

Word Count: 479