Are you out of your mind ? do you think I am crazy?

Sana: mujhe kabhi galat nahi samjhega na? Mere liye tu bohot important hai...

You won't misunderstand me ever right ? you are very important for me!

Sana said while tears rolled down from her eyes!

.

He hugged her and said...

Sid: mai tere saath hu sweetheart! Par ek baat bolu? Sunogi?

I am with you sweetheart but can I tell you something ? will you listen to me?

Sana: hmm.....

Sid: agar tum galat nahi ho toh tumhe rone ki jaroorat nahi hai...samjhi?

You don't need to cry if you're not wrong... Got it?

She hugged him tightly...

Sana: par agar duniya ko bhi mai galat lagi toh?

But what if the world got me wrong too?

Sid: toh kya? Tum sab ki soch badal nahi saakti sweetheart. Tumne khud mujhe bola hai ki tum apni marji se sab kuch karti ho. So don't think too much! Hmm?

so what?  Sweetheart you  can't change everyone's thinking.  You yourself have told me that you do everything on your own wish.  So don't think too much!  Hmm?

Sana: tu agar nahi hota na aaj toh sayed mai khud ko samhal nahi paati...

If you were not there, today I would not be able to handle myself...

Sid only kissed her head!

They both slept after a tiring day while hugging each other!

.
.
.

The next morning...

Sana got up with the sound of the morning song and felt his touch!

He kissed her head and said...

Sid: happy diwali.

She smiled and wished him the same!

But she didn’t dance today while he understood that she was sad!

After morning dance, sana went to the kitchen to eat breakfast as she was hungry!

Last night, she didn’t eat anything!

Sana : mahira roti de de!

Mahira give me a roti!

Sana talked to mahira politely because mahira was making breakfast.

Mahira: mai tuj jaisi ladki k liye kabhi roti nahi banaungi. Khud baana or kha!

I will never make bread for a girl like you.  Make and eat yourself!

Sana just looked at her for some seconds and went to the bedroom while sid heard the whole conversation and felt pathetic!

.
.

When sana entered in the bedroom, she heard rashmi saying...

Rashmi: wo gunda, sidharth shukla, huh! Agar maarta para rahega na, fir bhi mai uski taraf nahi dekhungi, pani k liye tarse ga toh pani side pe rakh k nikal jaungi, ghatiya admi.

That goon, Siddharth Shukla, huh!  Even if he dies, I will not look at him, If he yearn for water, I will keep it on the side and leave, moron!

Sana felt that her heart broke!  How could she talk about her Siddharth like this?