It seemed like she was doing good but she wasn't making any progress either. Based on what her quirk's weaknesses are, I hope she's going to be ok. I saw her get slightly burned everytime the beast attacked. He had huge hands and the quirk he had, didn't match up. A beast and a fire quirk? Like come on, it has to be an All for one follower. It raised up its hand and so did Y/n. They both generated fire at the same time and it seemed like Y/n was winning. She used her air quirk to force more fire on the beast but she was already using air to lift herself up.

~She's using too much oxygen...~

Y/n POV

~Did I win? Did I fail? Damn, I can't breathe. I used too much.~

My body was burned and I struggled to breathe. This was the worst state to be in. I struggled to get up as the beast kept getting closer. The beast was now above me with his foot held up high, ready to squash me. I lifted up my foot and stomped to shake the ground once more. No matter how much this hurts, I gotta keep fighting.

The beast started to lose its balance once again because of my quirk. It didn't do much but I can't do much either. Im so close to going out.

~I...i..can do this. You're a bad bitch, y/n and the 4th hero for a reason.~

I generated up my powers one last time. It was a special move that I didn't do often but this is one of the times I need it. I shaped it into a ball combining, water, fire, earth, and wind. I aimed it above me as I started to float up.

This is what it looked like combined:

I fired it at the beast and pushed through

I fired it at the beast and pushed through. I heard the beast cry and scream but I didnt hear it for long.

~Fuck...im about to go out-"

Hawks POV

I flew above the crowd trying to find Y/n and the beast. It should've been easy but this was getting complicated as hell especially with all the helicopters and the reporter trying to get in on the action. I felt a strong wind and vibration. I flew faster and I saw Y/n going down on the beast.

~Damn, she bad ass.~

The beast had went down and went back to its original form of a human. I clapped and smiled but I saw Y/n starting to fall towards the ground.

~Fuck. No, no, no.~

I rushed over to her and caught her in the air. She had burns all over her arms and legs. I couldn't even tell if she was breathing properly.

I yelled, "HEY, WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!"

I flew down slowly and laid her on the ground. I tried to wake her up a bit.

I said, "Hey...Avater. I need you to wake up, alright?"

I saw her blink a couple of times but she was exhausted and confused as to what was going on. The paramedics came up to me and started to carry her away.