"Fuck him, not literally but still it's not fair I'm being treated like this after standing up for him" Jungkook rested his chin on his hand.

"Maybe he didn't want you to stand up for him"

"But he couldn't even do it himself! I mean would you completely stop talking to me if I stood up for you?" Jungkook looked at him feeling upset.

oh...

I would actually like that not gonna lie

"Um... I don't know?" Taehyung blushed lightly averting his eyes from him.

"No right? So I don't know what's his problem, fine he doesn't wanna talk I won't talk either"

"Pff good luck with that" Taehyung said knowing damn well Jungkook will try to talk to Namjoon again. A couple minutes later Hoseok came back with a frown on his face.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked noticing the mood change as Hoseok sat down.

"I just got off the phone with Jin and he's not okay" He said softly thinking back to the phone call. "He was crying, it was hard to understand him but it was obvious he was scared" he rubbed his eyes trying to stop himself from crying. "I-It just sucks that Jin is in there and we're out here not being able to do anything"

"Hey, we're gonna help him out okay? He's not gonna be in there forever" Taehyung scooted next to him rubbing his back gently.

"He j-just doesn't deserve to be in there" Hoseok started to tear up and that broke Jungkook's heart. Seeing Hoseok cry isn't something Jungkook is used too. He gulped and looked down at his fingers trying to think of something.

"I know he doesn't" Taehyung whispered still rubbing his back as Jungkook continued to think but nothing came in mind so he just gave up and looked up at Hoseok who grabbed a napkin from Jungkook's tray and wiped his tears away.

"I'm gonna visit him tonight, do you want to... come with?" Hoseok hiccuped looking at Taehyung who nodded.

"Yeah of course"

—————

Jungkook arrived back home throwing his backpack on the couch. His mother coming in right after. "I'm going to take a nap" She yawned walking past him.

"You dont work today?" Jungkook asked her.

"I do but I have time for a small nap" she said before making her way upstairs. He felt his stomach growl so he went into the kitchen to see what he could eat. He ended up finding left overs and heated them up in the microwave.

I wonder if Hoseok and Taehyung are over there already...

I hope we will all find a way to bail Jin out

He heard his phone ding so he pulled it out noticing a message from Jimin.

Jimin
Was Jin not in class today? I'm looking at the attendance sheet and it says Jin wasn't there... did Taehyung do the attendance wrong?

oh snap! What do I say to him?

I'll tell him the truth... but not all of it

Jungkook
No, he wasn't in class today

Jimin
okay thanks, I texted Taehyung but he hasn't responded

Huh? Taehyung would never miss a text from Jimin

Jungkook
I see

Jungkook
Well I'm glad I was able to help, will you be coming in tomorrow?