9

Jungkook sat down next to Namjoon making him feel nervous. "What's wrong?" Jungkook lowered his voice a little so the other three wouldn't hear.

Namjoon didn't respond and looked away making Jungkook feel bad. He was about to turn Namjoon's head but quickly stopped himself, he didn't want to give Namjoon the wrong idea so he just pat his shoulder. "Hope you feel better hyung" and with he stood up grabbing his backpack.

"Ready to go Yoongi?" Jungkook asked receiving a nod "Great come on"

"Wait! Is it okay if we all go?" Jimin asked taking Jungkook by surprised.

Wait... did he find Taehyung boring? Oh my god how embarrassing

"Of course Jimin! Come on" he smiled walking by Namjoon. "Come on" he whispered in his ear sending chills down his spine, but he did what was told and grabbed his backpack.

Taehyung rolled his eyes getting up from his seat and followed the others out the food court. "Jungkook why do you have to act like a leader?" Taehyung asked annoyed.

"I'm not? And why are you so mad?"

"Because you're being bossy! No one likes bossy people"

"Taehyung I literally just said come on chill out, if you're so mad go have fun by yourself"

Yoongi frowned watching them back and forth. "Jungkook isn't doing anything Taehyung let him be" Yoongi whispered making Taehyung scoff.

In all honesty, Jimin wanted to group up with Jungkook because Taehyung wanted food and he wanted to get on the rides but he didn't want to seem rude so grouping up with Jungkook was the best option.

"Alright we gotta find a ride that will at least fit three people, because only one ride fits six people and we've already went on that one" Jungkook said as they continued to walk and look around.

"Why three people?" Jimin asked.

"So we can split up, three people can go on together and the other two can go on together. Doesn't matter who as long as we get on the same ride" he explained. Namjoon heard this and moved himself closer to Jungkook. "Yeah?" Jungkook turned around now walking backwards. Everyone nodded "alright cool! Hmm..." Jungkook turned back around.

"That ride seems fun" Namjoon pointed at a ride and Jungkook immediately said yes.

"Let's go!"

"See you are bossing around" Taehyung rolled his eyes having Jungkook to turn around make his way towards him.

"Fine! If I'm so fucking bossy then go ahead, you be the boss then" Jungkook pointed at his chest as he made sure not to bump into anyone behind him.

"No I don't wanna be bossy like you"

"I'm not even being bossy Taehyung, I ask before deciding, plus if you wanna go somewhere so badly then just say it we'll go there too dumbass"

dumbass? Did he mean that as an insult or in a friendly way?

"No I don't wanna go anywhere, why are you suddenly assuming that I wanna go somewhere"