5

"I finished my slides, I bet you haven't" Taehyung sat down next to him. Jungkook ignored him and waited for Mr. Park. "Of course you haven't, you're a failure" he went on.

"If I was then why do you get so mad at the eating habit jokes, I honestly don't know why you keep talking to me if you know how our conversations end up. Unless you're so desperate for someone to talk to you" Jungkook nagged playing with his pencil flipping it through his fingers.

"Why the fuck are you so mad for?" Taehyung frowned.

"Because you make me mad! Your aura annoys the shit out of me" Jungkook fumed laying his head down.

Taehyung sat there silently not knowing what to say back. He could tell Jungkook was not in the mood to argue back, he didn't even want to look at him so he stayed silent looking down at his fingers.

Jungkook picked up his head up noticing the silence from Taehyung. "Please don't tell me you're butt hurt because I said you annoy me, I thought you already knew... or maybe not and just needed my words to prove it, cry about it you look so dumb being sad over something you already knew"

"I'm not sad, why would I be sad? You act like I want you to like me" Taehyung looked up at the white board avoiding making eye contact.

"Which you probably do, just know that this presentation will not change anything between us" Jungkook stated

"Okay?" Taehyung shrugged acting like he didn't care, because he really didn't he just wanted the conversation to be over. "You act like I want something with you"

God Taehyung shut up! How do you want this conversation to end if you keep talking back.

"Oh I'm not acting, I know Taehyung, I know a desperate whore when I see one" Jungkook lowered his voice once Mr. Park came in.

Taehyung didn't say anything back and sent Mr. Park a smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes and sat up straight full attention on Mr. Park.

"I've had students ask me if there will be any class work time on the project, no, no there will not you guys had all class time yesterday, and now you have the rest of the week at home" Mr. Park explained sitting down at his desk doing attendance.

Damn it

Jungkook thought and started to drum his pencil on the desk making a beat and bumping his head to the rhythm.

"Can you stop?" Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook ignored him and continued now making noises with his mouth. Taehyung knew he wasn't going to listen so he snatched the pencil out of his hand. Jungkook tried to grab it back but Taehyung fist his hand. Jungkook would cuss at him but Mr. Park was there.

He grabbed Taehyung's hand trying to open his fist, then Taehyung started to giggle love watching Jungkook struggle. Jungkook gave up and pushed his hand away, he then grabbed his bag and took out another pencil flicking Taehyung off.

"You guys act like kids, seriously" Jin shook his head behind them.

"Hyung, he snatched my pencil out of my hands, I don't care if he has it, it's the way he took it out of my hands"

"Taehyung give him back his pencil" Jin ordered.

"If he stops drumming"

Jungkook then started to drum again just to make him mad. "Fine then forget your pencil" Taehyung shoved it into his backpack.

Jungkook shrugged not caring, "it's just a pencil, I can always get more"

"Uhh Taehyung? Is Taehyung here?" Mr Park asked looking up from the computer.