"Hello? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook tried again but nothing. "Namjoon"

"Just leave him alone" Hoseok spoke up making Jungkook shake his head. Fine ignore me, I'll ignore you. I stood up for him last night and I get this in return?

Jungkook took another bite from his pizza watching Taehyung stare at his pizza. "Taehyung eat, don't waste"

"It's not easy Jungkook"

Jungkook rolled his eyes before reaching over and grabbing his pizza.

"Hey! How are you going to tell me to eat it when you're the one who-"

"Open your mouth" Jungkook cut him off taking him by surprised.

"W..what?"

"It's doesn't even have to be a big bite, come on" Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung started to feel his cheeks heat up, but complied anyways as Jungkook moved the pizza towards his mouth. Taehyung leaned forward and took a bite maintaining the eye contact.

Is he blushing?

Hoseok and Namjoon both watch them surprised and in jealousy. Taehyung chewed the small piece slowly before swallowing it. "Good?" Jungkook asked making Taehyung nod still flustered.

My stomach feels weird

I think I need to puke

Jungkook sat the pizza back on his tray before grabbing his own and continued eating it. Suddenly Taehyung stood up grabbing Jungkook's attention. "I'll be back, I..I need to use the bathroom" He stammered before leaving the table.

Did I go too far?

Jungkook watched him leave feeling worried. "I'm going to check up on him" he said to Hoseok who looked at him amused but didn't say anything as he watched Jungkook leave the table as well.

"Wonder what happened to those two, not that I'm complaining I'm just glad they're warming up to each other" Hoseok said before going on his phone looking for a certain number.

"yeah" Namjoon softly said watching Jungkook disappear into the bathrooms.

————

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as he saw Taehyung standing over the sink looking down. Taehyung nodded turning on the faucet.

Why is he in here!?

Did he really just come to check up on me?

"I'm sorry if that bite was too big" Jungkook apologized feeling bad.

Is he apologizing?

Taehyung turned off the faucet and grabbed a paper towel. "It's okay, thank you for helping me eat" He said drying his hands.

"yeah, no problem" Jungkook scratched the back of his head watching Taehyung throw away the paper towel. "so... you're good? We can head back now?"

"I guess" Taehyung shrugged walking with Jungkook following behind. They both made it back to the table and only saw Namjoon. "Where is Hoseok?" Taehyung asked him but Namjoon just shrugged.

Jungkook rolled his eyes not liking Namjoon's attitude anymore, it was honestly getting on his nerves. "Why are you acting like this after standing up for you? I don't understand" He said making Namjoon tense.

"I-I'm going to class early, goodbye" Namjoon grabbed all his stuff as the other two watched him leave the table. 

"Aren't you going to go after him?" Taehyung asked him making Jungkook shake his head as he sat down.