chapter two

Meeting the others

I was sitting in Eddie's room with Gaege since Eddie was recording with Grant. Mully and Josh were out. I don't really know the man sitting in front of me and my dad, rest in peace, said it was always good to see hoe far your willing to go. Thats why I have a job in the first place, his words were the last ones he said to me. Gaege was on his phone when I spoke up "H-hey," I started, gaining his attention "could you tell me about you s-so I don't fr-freak out around you a-as much?" I asked he smiled told me his hobbies, talents interest. Some people are much more interesting than I thought.

Josh was nice. He helped me clear the addic so I had my own room. While clearing the addic  we went through a bunch of boxes. We found some old photo albums, they captured the high school adventure. We sat there and looked at them. I huffed at some laughed at others "what are you huffing at?" He asked. "Nothing I just, wasn't this outgoing or that adventurous I was the quiet kid, although that did have its perks." I told him. He shook his head at me.

Mullen was... well it was awkward at first. He helped me make dinner, that was a whole different experience "Need help?" He asked as I rubbed my eyes and nodded. He chopped up stuff and I cooked it. I made my dad's recipe of chicken strips. He tried one then looked between me and it. "Where the hell did you learn to cook?" He asked. "Oh its my dad's recipe!" I said happy that he liked it. "He probably has his own restaurant if his chicken is this good!" He said chowing down on the rest of his chicken strip. I lowered my head and gave a small smile at the ground "he wanted his own restaurant.." I said mully immediately looked at me with guilt. "Y/n I'm sorry I did-" he started but I cut him off "it's OK Mully  you didn't know" I said to him.

It was midnight, and I couldn't sleep so I made myself some chocolate milk and sat on the couch when my legs crossed under me, scrolling through my explore page on Instagram. "I didn't think anyone would be awake at this hour," he said alerting me of his presence. "Same here." I answered sipping my choccy milk. "How have you been?" He asked from the kitchen, getting himself a glass of water then sitting on the far end of the couch. "I've been.. ok?" I said but came out more of the question. "To fast of a change for you?" He asked gaining a nod, "well I think you were what this house was needing." He said giving me a slight comforting smile. "Thank you," I said smiling at him a little.

The next morning I was the first one that woke up so I made breakfast. I made omelets with cheese, chopped up bell peppers, and bacon. The first to come down was juicy, he gave a tired smile before grabbing one of  the omelets and a cup of coffee and sitting down. Grant and Eddie came down next. "Smells delicious honey bunches!" Narrator said as he and Eddie grabbed one and a cup of coffee then sitting on either side of Gaege. "Taste even better!" Gaege said as he dug into his cooled-off-enough omelet. The last two to come down were Josh and mully. "Morning you two!" I said as I handed them each a plate and coffee. They sat down across from Eddie and Juicy. I soon joined them except I had a glass of milk not coffee. "Holy fuck! This is good!" Josh said tasting his omelet. "Thank you" I said before drinking my milk.