Chapter 29: The 4 Visitors

Start from the beginning

I carried him to our room and tuck him in between me and Nini's position like I always do.

That's weird... Where's Nini and the twins? The baby cot is empty...

I placed pillows around Lucas so he doesn't toss and turn, falling down the bed.

I walked out to the corridor and scratched my head.

I looked back down to see the living room, dining room, kitchen and main hall... She's not there.

"What's wrong, Lisa?" Mummy who happens to walk pass me.

"I can't find Jennie..." I panicked.

"She's at level 1 study room." Mummy said and I nodded before running to the study room.

I entered to see Nini breastfeeding both our babies at the same time.

She looked up to see me.

"What's wrong? You look pale..." She said and I gulped.

"You look exquisite." I whispered and she smiled.

"Honey, you're aroused... But y'know I can't let you... I'm still recovering. It hurts." She said and I looked down.

Sure enough! There's a huge bulge! I quickly cover it shyly. I didn't realize I was turned on just by seeing her breastfeed our twins.

"S-sorry... I didn't know. I will handle it myself later. Do you need help?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Ella is full... Can you carry and make her burp?" Nini whispered and I nodded.

I carried tiny Ella into my embrace gently before rubbing her back in a consistent tempo.

Nini smiled upon staring at me.

"Carrying a baby suits you." Nini whispered as she winked and I smiled shyly.

After a few minutes, Ella let out a cute burp.

"Great job, princess..." I whispered before carrying her in a laying down position.

Ella look at me as she yawned so I covered her mouth with my fingers. She hold my fingers and wrapped around it. That's how I teared up and realized, I'm a daddy of 3 Manobans at the age of 24. It's mind blowing but I'm so proud of myself.

I'm successful, my family is my happiness. I could never ask for more. It's perfect.

Nini walked up to me and wiped my tears with one hand.

"There there... It's okay..." Nini whispered as she rubbed my back.

"We are a family of 5... I'm so happy..." I sobbed and she nodded.

"C'mon, let's go to bed." Nini whispered as she carried tiny Eric and rubbed his back for the burp.

I nodded and we headed back to our room where Lucas is sleeping soundly.

I placed Ella who is asleep into the baby cot and so did Nini for Eric who is in milk coma into his baby cot. By right, they can both be placed in the same cot because they are so tiny but we just worry if one of them cries or move around too much, the other will wake up too.

Nini and I cuddled with Lucas and we fell asleep.

------------

Another 3 months have passed and I'm shocked that Nini managed to get back her body goals.

I can see she used stretch marks cream religiously. She takes care of herself well despite juggling our babies especially the twins. Luckily, Lucas is not a jealous boy.