Chapter 29: The 4 Visitors

Warning: This is a sad chapter and it has a major time jump.

Lisa POV

Jennie gave birth to our twins today. I've never been so happy in my life. The past few months, Jennie has been managing well with her company.

Yes, she partnered up with PJ Entertainment. Of course my jealousy took over on some days. We had our share of fights and arguments but so far, everything is fine. Nini knows when to prioritise me more than her company.

I carried both my twins and stared at them.

"My precious beautiful babies..." I whispered as I kiss and smell their tiny heads that's wrapped with a tiny blue and pink beanie.

Jennie passed out after our 2nd twin. She looked pale and... sexy.

Daddy wrapped Mummy's waist in awe.

"You want to hold them?" I asked them and they nodded quickly while Halmeoni pouted.

Once they took both of my babies away, I went to Nini and brushed her hair to the back, kissing her head countlessly.

She's so strong...

Her eyes opened slowly when I kissed her hands.

"Lili..." She whispered weakly.

"Yes, princess... How are you feeling? Do you need anything? Water?" I asked her.

"No. I'm just exhausted... How's our babies?" She asked me.

"They're already cleaned and wrapped up. They're beautiful like you." I smiled and she giggled.

"Still the charming Lili..." She smiled weakly.

"Thank you for giving me the best present. I love you, so much." I whispered before kissing her head again.

Mummy and Daddy came to us when they say Nini awake.

"Here, just lay out both your arms." Daddy said and Nini did.

Daddy and Mummy placed our babies on her arm each which made Nini tear up.

"You're right... they're beautiful..." Nini sobbed and I chuckled.

"Lucashi, come here precious. Come meet your small brother and small sister." I said and Lucas ran to me with his dinosaur soft toy and raised his hand for me to carry.

I carried and kissed him before turning his position to see the babies.

"Ooo! Lucas bwother Lucas sistwer?" He asked as he pointed his tiny fingers to the twins.

I rubbed my face on his poofy hair. It's so addictive...

"Yes, baby. You will protect them with me, won't you?" I asked Lucas and he nodded quickly.

"Daddy and Lucas save world!" He smiled cheerfully which made me pinch his cheeks.

My precious is so cute!

"What are you going to name them?" Mummy asked and I look at Nini who also turned to look at me before smiling.

We thought about it as we waited for the twins to come to the world.

"Ella and Eric." Nini said and I nodded.

"I love it." Daddy smiled.

------------

It's already 10pm and Lucas has fallen asleep while playing games with me and Maya.

"It's alright, Maya. You can rest now. I'll put him in bed." I said and Maya nodded before leaving us both.