"This is where we keep the diapers, pacifiers, bottles and formula. We also have pediasure if the child's a little older and needs help gaining weight. There's also vitamins in there too to help with development," the worker explains.

Kurogiri nods to himself, grabbing some of the sippy cups first before looking back at the clerk. "What about something to help him sleep? He's not a infant but still too young for normal melatonin."

"Those will be on the next aisle in the children's remedies. They're all really good and low dosage. Use one and see how it goes from there and you can up the dosage if you need to," she smiles. "We also have some books, for children and new parents. Those are up by the front counter."

"Thank you darling," Kurogiri hums, feeling a bit more relief.

The girl dismisses herself, leaving the misty male to think of what else would be necessary for keeping a child alive.

He grabs some of the pediasure, knowing Tomura was extremely small and skinny for his age. He was able to feel his ribs just from holding him, almost making him feel like he would break him if he were to hug him too tight.

He leaves the aisle, grabbing some children's melatonin and heads near the front. The books display titles such as 'Parenting for Dummies', 'All Might saves the day!' and 'Making potty training fun'.

'Potty training? Is he even-'
He pats down the thighs of his pants, noticing a wet spot on them he hadn't notices before.

Sighing, he circles back to the baby aisle, grabbing packs of diapers, wipes and powder. Just for the fun of it, he grabbed a pacifier with a plush bunny attached to it and a pastel pink baby bottle. They were too cute to pass up.

After getting everything he'd need for now, he warped back home, unloading his various bags.

It wasn't long before he was about to pack a diaper bag for on-the-go when he heard crying from the living room.

He warped over quickly, seeing the tiny child shaking in ball, clutching his butt in pain.

"Baby, what's wrong," Kurogiri asked sympathetically.

Tomura whimpered, opening his teary eyes. "Hurt," was all he could manage before a loud gurgle noise could be heard. This only upset the baby more, making his sobs before more frantic and pathetic.

"Shhh, shh," Kurogiri cooed. "Come on, let's go potty. Okay, baby?"

Tomura shook his head but Kurogiri scooped him into his arms taking him to the bathroom. He pulled down his pants, setting him on the toilet.

The small child sniffled and wiped his face with his sleeves, soaking him with snot and tears.

Kurogiri prepared a warm bath while they waited, setting out a new outfit and diaper for him.

A few minutes went by and nothing happened.

"You feel okay now, baby," Kurogiri asked.

Tomura just nods silently, watching his feet dangle in the air.

"Come on," says the caretaker. "Let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" He picked up the child, setting him on his feet as he cleans him. To much surprise, there wasn't any brown or even yellow on the toilet paper. Just a bit of blood dried on his tiny cheeks. 

"Couldn't be," he said aloud. He took notice of the child trembling in place, his backside turned to him.

"P-Peas," the tiny voice begged. "D-Don't. Hit. No more."

Kurogiri blinked, dumbfounded as realization struck. He let out a shaky breath, trying to block out his anger and disgust.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, sweetheart," he promised. He turned the boy around, wrapping him in his arms. "He's not gonna hurt you ever again, understand?"

The trembles eventually stopped and only soft whimpers could be heard. He then stripped off the dirty clothes, setting the child into the warm bath.

"Here, baby," Kurogiri smiled, presenting the stuffed bunny pacifier. He unlocked the plush from the paci, handing the plastic to the child. "This will calm you down."

"What do," he asked, looking confused. His eyes lit up when he saw the bunny, immediately making grabby hands at it. "Want! I want! Peas!!"

Kurogiri chuckles, placing the bunny on the sink. "You'll get that after you're dry. I promise. Hold this in your mouth, it'll calm you down." He places the pacifier between Tomura's lips, watching his eyes squint slightly as he sucks.

"Cute little thing," Kurogiri smiles, kissing the child's forehead. He drains the tub after cleaning his baby, drying him off then he scoops him into his arms.

"My precious little Tomura," Kurogiri coos, nuzzling his nose against the other's, making the tiny boy giggle.

He places the diaper on, powdering his tiny butt and dresses him. "Feel better now, sweetheart?"

The boy nods, still sucking happily on his paci. His eyes are squinted slightly as he smiles through the piece of plastic, melting Kurogiri's heart.

"I'm gonna get you some milk before bed. It'll feel good in your tummy," he explained as he rubbed baby lotion on the child's dry skin.

"Hungy," he mumbled through the plastic, his stomach growling shortly after.

Kurogiri shook his head in disappointment. "Hitting you for no reason and didn't even feed you. You're Master is a ruthless man in the worst of ways at times," he mumbled under his breath. He glanced up, noticing the confused look on the child's face. "But don't you worry now. You're my responsibility and I plan to baby you and care for you as if you were my own."

Tomura smiled once more, making grabby hands before Kurogiri scooped him into his arms. "You're my baby now," he whispered, kissing his forehead.

Kurogiri sat in the recliner, rocking back and forth slowly as he held Tomura like an infant. Nursing on the baby bottle full of pediasure, the little red orbs began to flutter closed.

"Sweet little boy," the misty figure cooed, stroking the blue strands with his fingers slowly. "I love you, my Tomura."

The boy giggled, the nipple of the bottle popping from his mouth as he yawned, nuzzling his head against Kurogiri's chest. "Love. Momma."

Yep. That killed Kurogiri.
RIP.

Now, it's Mamagiri.