BOTTOM DABI x Hawks

Warnings:
Manipulation
Controlling relationship
Abuse
Kidnapping
Blood kink
Rape
Forced pregnancy

Dabi's POV

"You're fucking kidding me, right?!"

Shigaraki stands before me, the hand he calls father covering his face to show he was using his serious side. "All you do is lie, Dabi. You have no right saying that Hawks is a spy. He told me about his past, his father! He wants to be a part of the League. To be a part of my cause. I trust him."

"He's lying," I exclaim, clinching my fists. "You can't trust him. He's a hero for fucks sake! Tomura," I soften. I cup his face in my hands, my eyes unable to contain my heart breaking. "You have to believe me. I'm not lying. I wouldn't do that to you, not after everything we've been through."

Shigaraki relaxes a bit once being touched but he still proceeds to push my hands away. He takes father off with a sigh, not looking me in the eye. "I'm doing what's best for the League. I'm sorry, Dabi. But you're no longer needed here."

I step back, feeling the shock overwhelm me. "So...this is it? You're choosing him over me? Tomura, I'm your friend! I've fought by your side for over a year. You're seriously just gonna let Hawks come in here and take my place?"

Speak of the devil, the blonde appears in my perferial vision, standing in the doorway of the bar.

"Something going on," he asks, his voice sounding just as nonchalant and slightly sarcastic as always.

"No," Shigaraki answers simply. He turns his attention back to me, his red eyes melting into my skull. "We were just finishing up. Right, Dabi?"

"Cool beans," Hawks smiles, walking over and resting a hand on Shigaraki's shoulder. "You up for me whooping your ass in Mario Cart?"

Shigaraki chuckles lightly. "You're so cocky for a chicken. You're on!"

The two disappear, leaving me still awestruck.
I help myself to a couple bottles of whiskey from the bar before I leave the base for the last time. So much for a proper goodbye.

It's weird coming home to my apartment after basically living at the bar for so long. Everything is just like I left it pretty much.

I sigh to myself, taking a sip of vodka after every peice of trash I pick up off the floor. Once I completely cleaned the apartment, it's safe to say I'm pretty drunk at this point.

Walking into my bedroom, I notice something strange. I thought I left my cologne on the dresser but maybe I just imagining things.

I shrug it off, tucking myself into bed. I stare out the window, being able to see the street lights through the cracked pieces of the blinds. I still can't shake the feeling I'm being watched. It's probably just the alcohol making me paranoid.

A couple weeks go by with nothing fun or eventful. To think I actually miss those idiots blows my mind. Maybe I'm just lonely. I've never been good on my own. Still, despite being the only thing alive in my apartment, I still feel eyes on me at all times.

Hawk's POV

My eyes are closed as I feel his breathing slow, showing he had finally fallen asleep. The feathers in his apartment remain hidden, being my personal spies.

I peer in through his window, studying the back of his head. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I would almost feel bad for him.

A red feather from under his bed rises slowly, flipping the lock on the window open silently. He remains unfazed as I climb in swiftly, standing over his sleeping body.