Found

Tommy sat at the table. It was quiet as they ate. The empty chair next to Tubbo made the room seem so much larger. Tommy couldn't stand it.

"Bitch." Tommy tapped on his tablet, picking at his food.

Phil paused momentarily, "Tommy, how did you get that on your tablet?"

Tommy just glared, "Bitch."

"Tommy-" Tubbo started.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch."

"Tommy!" Tubbo yelled.

"Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch."

"Tommyinnit shut up!" Tubbo screamed.

Tommy pushed his plate away and stood quickly, his chair falling back. He threw the tablet on the table, but it clattered to the ground as stormed off to his room.

Tubbo's face held an expression of shock and guilt. He pushed his plate away, resting his head on the table.

Kristen stood, picking up the tablet. She heard Tubbo mumble that it was his fault. The queen placed a hand on his back.

"I'll talk to him." She smiled softly before walking to the boys room.

Tommy had thrown himself on his bed, covering his head with his pillow. He hated not having Ranboo there. It was strange, and left an uncomfortable feeling in him.

"Tommy?" Kristen asked, sitting on the bed, "what's wrong?"

Tommy whined, curling up.

"Is it Ranboo?" Kristen guessed.

Tommy nodded.

Kristen gently rubbed his back, "we'll get him back."

Tommy crawled into her arms, letting Kristen hug him. He took the tablet again.

"Ranboo." Tommy tapped.

"I know." Kristen whispered, "do you want to go back and finish lunch?"

Tommy shook his head. Tubbo walked in, still with a guilty expression.

"I'll leave you two." Kristen smiled softly, walking out the door.

Tubbo paused for a moment, "I'm sorry Toms... I didn't mean to yell..."

Tommy curled up on his bed, hugging his cow plush.

"Do, um, do you forgive me?" Tubbo asked quietly.

Tommy paused, but nodded. Tubbo immediately hugged him. Tommy hugged him back tightly.

Both of them missed Ranboo. It had been two days since he'd gone missing, and they had never been more stressed.

"We'll get him back." Tubbo whispered, "I promise."

Phil let out a tense sigh. His guards have searched the entire kingdom, and they haven't found Ranboo. He sent out a message to all the neighboring kingdoms. George's, Eret's, Bad's. Even to far reaching ones, ones way to far to be concerned about a trivial little kingdom. But Philza was determined to get his son back.

The man sat down at his computer, looking through his messages, hoping for news. Any news.

And he got it.

A massage from Kinoko. Phil clicked the message eagerly. They had found him. They found Ranboo.

The farmhouse had been in Kinokos borders. Apparently Ranboo had wondered there when he switched and didn't have any memory of the palace. Phil sent a massage back, telling them they'd be there at the end of tomorrow and to keep Ranboo safe.

Phil swiftly walked to the boys room, knocking softly and waiting for a response before he opened the door. Tubbo and Tommy were laying on their beds. Tubbo had picked some daisies and was weaving them into a chain. Tommy was playing games on his tablet.

Phil smiled softly, "we found Ranboo."

"What!?" Tubbo shot up, his eyes wide.

"He's in the neighboring kingdom." Phil told them, "we're going to leave tomorrow morning."

Tommy frowned, "Now. Now. Now."

"Yeah! Why aren't we leaving now!?" Tubbo asked.

"Because their palace is a full day away, and I don't want to risk traveling at night." Phil said, "but don't worry, I know George. He wouldn't let anything happen to Ranboo."

"Are you sure?" Tubbo fidgeted with his fingers.

Phil nodded, "we'll have him back soon."