4.5

Y/n's POV

"So, what's this essay about?"

He gives me an explanation on the essay. And of course yknow i'm the smartest being on this planet, therefore i didn't understand most of it.

After more thorough explaining I sort of had the gist of it. I explained it back to him to make sure I had the right idea and thank god I did.

Then we get to work. For a while we didn't exchange much words with each other, too engrossed in trying to get some words onto our papers.

"Do you have an eraser?" I stretch my hands out.
"Yeah it's in my pencil bag"
"where's your pencil bag?"
"It's in my backpack"
I take a pause. He's playing right..

"Where's your backpack?.." I squint.

"Oh, uh" he looks around the room, "I don't know"

"Thanks" I roll my eyes. "I wasn't planning on continuing writing anymore anyway"

"You give up?"

I nod tiredly, "I'll finish it later"

"Yknow what, me too" he drops his pencil, "What should we do"

"Uh, i don't know" this is your house boy don't ask me.

"Wanna watch something?" he suggests.

"Sure, why not"

He picks something, that I didn't pay enough attention to to know what it was, and starts it up, before turning the lights off.

The movie goes smoothly until it hits a bumpy road.

I'm guessing he hasn't seen this either because he was just as surprised.

A sex scene.

Now, no immaturity of course however, it wasn't the most expected thing.

The couple in the movie start kissing, normal, until they share deep eye contact and without warning, it cuts to a lot of not very censored scenes.

We both look at each other for a quick second with wide eyes and suddenly Jisung is frantically looking for the remote as the scene continues for way longer than it should.

"I'm sorry I haven't seen this before" he flips the blankets around, "where is that damn remote" he mutters.

I decide to help to fix this mess but shortly he finds it first and quickly pauses it before anything else.

Not to mention the loudness of the tv, as both of us are on the verge of being deaf therefore needing a high volume set.

We both sigh and share eye contact for a bit. Jisung looked away and turned red, which I'm sure I did too.

"Just uh.. skip it and we'll watch the rest" I blurt out to fill the awkward silence filling up the room.

I mean who would've thought that the magnificent playboy Jisung would get so startled over a sex scene. It's normal for me but, wouldn't think it'd be normal for him.

Jisung's POV

I am this close, to ending it all.

Why didn't I just pick something I have already seen? Usually I would just wait for the scene to pass, BUT WITH Y/N IN THE ROOM? She makes me feel a different kind of nervous. I felt like I had a blazing fire on my face.

The way her cheeks flushed pink was so cute, but so embarrassing on my behalf. She's probably going to leave now from uncomfortableness around me.

What an idiot.

Y/n's POV

Just act like it didn't happen and it won't be awkward. We still have the rest of the movie to forget about it, it'll be fine.

around 40 minutes later, the ending of the movie arrived.

Thankfully right on time during the credits my mom called me and asked for my presence.

"Your parents?" he asked while turning off the TV.

I nod while putting my phone in my pocket, "They want me home now"

Jisung dusts off his hands, "Okay, I'll take you"

My heart nearly skipped a beat.

I probably am just deprived of attention.

"Cool" I lean back and forth on my heels.

We head out after I bid my goodbyes to his mother, love her, truly.

We walk beside each other rhythmically.

Our hands brush, as if this was a hallmark Christmas movie. I take a quick side glance, but he didn't seem to notice.

We're not that far from my house and I'm starting to get restless. I feel too much tension being around him, I don't know what it is. I wanna get away from this feeling asap.

Once we reach my house I say bye and leave quickly as he watches me. Can they please not lock the door every once in a while? Someone answer.

Finally my dad answers and I'm quick to go inside to make sure he doesn't see Jisung. No scandals ❌

Jisungs fangirls are gonna end up calling dispatch on us, and my dad will NOT be a witness.

-
if there's typos tell me pls bc i never proof read anymore

sorry it's so short but hey at least it's smth right 👍