4.4

Y/N'S POV

Once he comes back from throwing the trash away, I subtly touch my face once more. Not as warm, nice.

"Do you want help on that essay?" he asks scooting in his chair, getting reading to leave. "I'm quite the scholar you know"

like.. a date? no not a date you fool, just a school assignment.

"Uh.." I contemplate in my mind about this. "First, shut up you're not a scholar. Second, where at?" I make sure I have all of my things with me, and I'm not leaving anything behind.

"First, yes I am" he retorts, waving a finger in my face, "And second, my house obviously. I don't know what kind of fancy shit you're on today, but I'm not gonna be taking you to any 5 star study cafe"

I roll my eyes, "Shut up it was just a question. Let's go then, but if I get anything less than a B, then you can take away your title of being a scholar"

~~~

We walk to his house and walk up to his door.

He takes out his keys and puts them in but it wasn't opening.

"Hey scholar, you don't know how to use a key or what?" I cross my arms, shifting my weight to one of my legs.

"I can use a key, it's just not... working today" he mutters.

He sighs after too many failed attempts and rings the door bell.

No one answers and he, nervously and frustrated, starts to scratch his head.

He starts knocking on the door quickly, and it finally opens.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" his mom answers angrily.

"Did you change the lock or something? My key isn't working, look" he starts to show her that his key isn't going into the lock. 

"It's upside-down, you idiot" she smacks him in the head.

I try to hold in my laughter, but can't.

"Oh! I didn't even notice you were here!" his mom says happily. "Y/n was it?"

"Yes" I put on my best parent sweet smile I have, with a nod.

"How nice to have you here again, come in quickly"

"Do you want anything?" she asks, fixing some of the couch pillows.

"Water is fine" I smile again. It's all in the eyes. Squint as much as possible and they'll think you're the biggest saint on earth.

All of a sudden, I notice, Jisungs gone.

I furrow my eyebrows and look around. I shrug, maybe he went to the bathroom.

"Sit, sit" she sits me on the couch.

Jisungs POV

While she's talking to my mom I rush out of there, to my room.

Why did I invite her to my house?! My rooms a mess.

I quickly throw things under my bed, into my closet, into my dresser, pretty much anywhere I can fit things.

I fix my bed so it doesn't look like I let out a tornado onto it.

As I'm about to leave, I pass the mirror and pause.

I fix my hair and shirt, making sure I look as fly as a bird, scooping my hand threw my hair and giving myself finger guns in the mirror.

"Fly" I whisper, before quickly going back out.

Shes talking to my mom on the couch, drinking water.

"He's always been a pig though" my mom giggles, followed by Y/n doing the same.

What did she tell her now?

Y/N'S POV

His mom is absolutely hilarious. Get this woman a mic and a stage.

Jisung finally comes back from, I don't even know where, fucking Narnia?

I get up and smile at his mother, "We can talk some more later once we finish some work"

I go follow him upstairs to his room.

I never really looked at his place, last time I didn't pay much attention to the stuff in here.

He opened the door to his room, and I get an instant aroma of, well, him.

"Smells like .. you" I inhale.

"Is that an insult or a compliment?"

"Both" I shrug with a small smile.

I look over and he has some pictures on his dresser. Mostly just pictures of him as a kid, and God are they the funniest things I've ever seen.

I start laughing as I pick up one of the framed pictures.

"Hey! Stop it" he grabs the picture away from me, "Don't make fun of me" he starts to pout.

"Wait wait give it back" I reach for it.

"No" he holds it up and stretches further away.

"Lemme just take another look" I say chuckling, trying to grab for it. He was such a nerdy looking kid omg 

He let's me take the picture again, and I can't hold back.

"Nevermind give it back" he says grumpily, and tries grabbing it.

"No no wait!" I laugh, "You look cute" I say looking back at the picture.

"I do?" he asks.

"Yeah" I say as I look back up at him and he's staring straight into my soul.

We make eye contact for about 5 seconds before I break the silence.

"I mean better than I did as a kid, I looked .. horrific, so" I trail off.

I put his picture back where it was sitting before. I scanned the other pictures sitting before turning back around to Jisung.

"So, what's this essay about?"

-

OKAY IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN IN A BIT, LIKE A COUPLE OF DAYS OR SMTH. I ALWAYS FORGET THAT I HAVE THIS STORY AND NEED TO UPDATE IT SO HDEHH

ALSO I BROKE MY PHONE SO I CANT SEE MY BOTTOM HALF OF MY SCREEN, INCLUDINH MY KEYBOARD, SO PLS DONT MIND TYPOS, AND TELL ME IF THER3 ARE ANY, I TRI3D TO BE THOROUGH BUT IDK.

LOVE UOU GUYS I H9PE YOU LILE THE CHAPTER.