32.

As sage entered the abandoned Death Star she felt a twinge of fear creep into her

As sage entered the abandoned Death Star she felt a twinge of fear creep into her. It was as if she could feel every ounce of pain this structure had once caused.

The structure creaked as she struggled to climbed up the rusted walls. She almost fell a few times but eventually climbed up to a landing that turned into a long hallway. As she walked through the flooded area she could see the armor of dead storm troopers lying all around.

She felt a pull to turn around towards another walk way were she saw a small opening that lead to a larger room. She crept through it looking at the disastrous room before her. There was lots of wholes in the walls and windows everywhere, but thats not what gave sage the chills. No, it was the dark ominous throne that sat at the end of the room. She could hear screams and a certain iconic robotic breathing noise in her head.

Suddenly a door to her left opened up as a cold gust of wind blew through her. She felt herself being compelled to walk through the doors, as she did however, they closed behind her forcing her to follow the feeling.

As she walked through the dark halls she turned a corner and saw the wayfinder floating above a podium. She grabbed it and suddenly the air around her thinned and all the noises she was hearing before halted.

When she turned around she gasped seeing herself but in a dark hood and with a double sided red lightsaber starring back at her.

"Don't be afraid of who you are" the doppelgänger said as she stepped forward lunging at sage. She quickly ignited her family's lightsaber fighting back against herself. The doppelgänger paused and hissed at sage, and force pushed her back which caused her to go flying out the door she had originally came from.

When sage landed on the ground, the wayfinder flew out of her grasp and rolled back stopping at someone's feet.

Kylo ren picked up the item and examined it before looking back up at sage, who quickly got to her feet and ignited her lightsaber once more. She looked at him ready to attack, she felt so much anger towards him in this moment

"Look at yourself" ren said "you wanted to prove to my mother and your father that you were a Jedi, but you've proven something else" Sage didn't move a muscle, she continued to look at him with disgust "you can't go back now... like I can't"

"Give it to me" sage said in a terrifyingly angry whisper

"Surrender to it... you wanted to take my hand sage I saw it"

"Give it.... Give it to me" she spat out through clenched teeth ignoring him

"The only way your getting to exegol...." ren said as he crushed the wayfinder "is with me"

"NO!" Sage said violently swinging the saber at ren who dove back blocking sages swings.

The two fought each other all the way out of the room and onto a platform outside the Death Star. Waves crashed around them as the two swung there lightsabers through the air.