𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"A condom," she replies before shaking the wrapper in his direction. "You gonna put it on yourself or do you want me to do it?"

"That's new," he points out, realizing the two times they'd been together were both unprotected. He never slept with anyone without a condom, and he couldn't believe it had slipped his mind not once, but twice, with her.

"Yeah, and it's non negotiable," she asserts, "Especially if this will be happening regularly between us."

"I'm not complaining," he assures with a chuckle, "Put it on me, please."

He tugs down his boxers before she moves to straddle his lap. Billie leaves enough space between them for her to do what he's asked. She removes the condom from the wrapper and begins sliding it down him at an excruciatingly slow pace.

Ezra presses his eyes shut in an attempt to steady his breathing, bursts of pleasure exploding in his mind. A low groan remains caught his throat, lips pressed shut to keep his composure. "What's wrong?" She teases, "Not even thirty seconds in, and I'm about to win."

"Oh, c'mon," he laughs, "Give me a little more credit. I can last much longer than that."

"Prove it," she mumbles against his ear while her hand begins slowly pumping him. She's positioning herself in such a way that her breasts are right in line with his vision and they're nearly falling out of her skimpy bra.

"Fuck, Billie," he groans, "You're not playing fair."

"You can take control, if you don't like it," she suggests, hand pulling away from him completely. Instead, now she's rubbing herself against him. The friction of the lace nearly puts him in a position of losing the game immediately. 

To save face, he changes their positioning to have her laying against the cushions. "Enough teasing," he rasps, body hovering over hers. Suddenly that devilish smile of hers is replaced by something else. She's now looking at him with a kind of anticipation that makes him eager to please.

Ezra ducks his head down to the lacy material of her panties, teeth hooking around the material near her hip as he begins to pull it towards her feet. "Now you're not playing —" she begins but is unable to finish as Ezra runs his tongue along her without warning.

God, he hasn't tasted someone as sweet as Billie before. He could spend hours buried between her thighs, lapping her up like water. Those moans that he evoked were just the cherry on top.

Her whimpers are barely audible at first, but that only encourages him to increase his pace. Now, he's sucking and swirling around her sensitive bud until she's outwardly moaning. It's clear she's trying to conceal her enjoyment, fingertips gripping at the roots of his locks roughly with every spasm of pleasure.

He can tell she's getting close, and usually he'd stop right here to bury himself inside her. But something switches in Ezra, and suddenly he's not all too concerned about his pleasure or winning this game. Instead, he just wants her to reach her climax. Over and over again.

"Ezra," she pants out, "Please."

"You're gonna come like this," he insists, fingertips rubbing over her to replace his tongue for the meantime. "And then you're going to come again when I'm inside you."

"I-I —" she stutters, clearly incoherent from the pace of his fingers.

"That's right, baby," he praises, "I'll make you feel so good that you won't remember anything but my name."

"Ezra," she moans out, legs shaking as he continues to rub her.

"Say it again," he coaxes, "Just like that."