Ch.7. Rough Day?

Tw: Negative thoughts, slight cursing, possibly flashbacks idk.

(-MULTIPLE POVS-)
(-Sapnaps POV-)

Me and Karl stood in the kitchen, I was over the oven cooking some pasta. I was using the recipe my father, BadBoyHalo, had taught me. Not to brag but mine is better than hen his. At least... that's what my fiances tell me.

"Do you think Tommy will like the salad?"  He asked as he chopped up some carrots. He stood at the counter then walked over to the island and dropped the carrots into the bowl of salad.

"I'm sure he'll love it babe." I said,smiling.

Me and Karl had decided on Pasta and Salad for dinner since we all like the food combo. We just don't know if Tommy will like it. Maybe he will maybe he won't.

Tommy and Quackity walked through the door as me and Karl began to grab the plates for dinner. We stopped what we were doing and walked toward the front hallway where they were.

Karl had a cloth in his hand to dry it from the water after having to wash the veggies.

Tommy took his shoes off and just ran up the stairs straight away.

I watched as he disappeared around the corner. "What's up with our little disc keeper?" I asked in Quackity's direction.

He let out a sigh. "Poor Tommy's had a rough day.."

"Oh.." I mumbled as I directed my head back at the stairs. 

We all walked into the kitchen.

"Yea...he ran into Wilbur AND Tubbo.." He explained.

"Im going up." Karl said, sternly as he put the cloth He had in his hand down on the island and walked out of the kitchen.

"Baby, no. He needs sleep." Quackity said, following him out. I too, followed.

"What he needs is comfort and his Mama Karl." Karl insisted.

"Karlos.." Quackity began.

Karl went for the stairway.

"Karl Jacobs, I swear to Dream XD if you go up those stairs!" Quackity said, raising his voice a little, sounding like a parent to his own fiance.

"Let him rest, hon.." I said chiming in.

Karl sighed. "Fine..But we'll have to talk to him later."

Quackity smiled softly before giving him a kiss on the cheek.

I laughed. "Where's my kiss?" I asked, acting offended that he gave Karl a kiss before me.

Quackity rolled his eyes playfully.
"C'mere ya big baby." He said, laughing softly.

(-Wilburs POV-)      (ew.)

I sat in my van just thinking. What did he mean by To my wasn't my brother anymore? He had always been my brother.

I mean it's not like I care or anything I'm just saying.

To be honest I'm glad I don't have to deal with his bullshit. Always burdening people.

He always asked for so much. God he's so fucking annoying.

(Look who's talking, ya little shit 🙄🖕         😎💅      ✋😒)
(I'm sorry but I had to.)

488 words.

Yea, I know it's short but I have fuck'n school and I'm lazy. Have a nice day.

.AIDEN GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE OR ILL DROPKICK YOU.
I WILL NOT HESITATE, BITCH.
GET OUT.

NOW!!!

IM SERIOUS GET THE FUCK OUT!!