CHAPTER 6

Venti freezes at the comment the man just made.

"Uh, what are you talking about Zhongli?" Venti lies.
"You know what I'm talking about," Zhongli said in a serious tone.

Venti sighs in defeat.

"You're just like him, clever and straight to point, I should've known this was coming," Venti chuckles.

"Who is this 'him' you're comparing me to?" Zhongli asked. It was just a great assumption over if he was Barbatos. But, he didn't know the rest.

"You're just like that blockhead Morax," Venti smiles.
"Morax?" Zhongli says now confused.

The god nods.

"Yes, I'm Barbatos himself, the very one who's lived thousands of years ago," Venti confirms as he controls the power of anemo in his hands, creating a small black hole.

Zhongli widens his eyes as right before him, was a elemental power that should've been extinct.

He was trying to process the information he was given.

"Does that mean that I-,"
"Yes, you're his reincarnation, you too look exactly alike if I say so myself," Venti giggles.

Zhongli goes into a thinking position processing the new information he was told.

"But, please don't tell anyone, I think you'll know what'll happen if you do," Venti warns.

"A-Ah, yes, I will keep the secret safe," Zhongli stutters.

"Let's go back shall we?"
"We don't want to keep Xiao waiting!" the bard smiles.

Zhongli nods in response as the two start peacefully walking back to Xiao.

"Hmm, Zhongli took the information much better than I'd expect," the bard thought.

They see Xiao quietly waiting, boredom shown in his golden eyes.

"Hey Xiao~ We're back!" Venti waves.
"Took you long enough," the reincarnated yaksha whispered under his breath.

The trio starts to work on the project smoothly, as Barbatos was their chosen god.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A certain braided bard was welcomed by a bright sunlight shining upon his tired eyes.

He groaned in response not wanting to wake.

"Can't a bard have his leisure time?" He questioned.

He slowly picked himself up into a slouched position. Him, maybe, regretting to go to school.

An outfit was chosen as he headed out to school.

As Venti was getting nearby, he saw Xiao and Hu Tao talking, actually, more like Hu Tao picking on Xiao.

The bard sighs as he heads to them.

"Hey Xiao and Hu Tao!" Venti grins.

"Aya! Well isn't it Venti!" Hu Tao brings the same energy.

"Hey Venti.." Xiao greeted with a faint blush, it was visible to Venti.

"Hey Xiao~," Venti smiled with a more sly tone of voice.

"We should get going, we don't want Ms. Jean to scold us!" Hu Tao shivers remembering the last time she was scolded by her.

The trio walks to there homeroom classroom and school starts of smoothly.

Venti was skipping through the hallway, humming an old tune from many years ago.

The pair of green eyes wandered off to its surroundings. The god hadn't realized how much has changed over the years.

Technology rising. The Teyvat he knew many years ago was ancient, told to be a myth as nothing was found after the second archon war, not a single ounce of elemental energy.

No trace of the bodies that were slain.

His eyes move their way to a familiar color of pale blonde hair, it was Albedo, again.

He kept running into him.

"Oh Celestia, please show mercy.." the bard mumbled.

"Venti? We meet again," Albedo notices.

"Y-Yeah, mhm, I'll get going," Venti nervously tries to avoid the former alchemist.

"Wait!" the calm voice of Albedo's exclaims.

It had the bard taken off guard for a moment.
"What do you need?" Venti asked.

"Uhm, can I talk to you in private for a moment?" the blonde asked.

END OF CHAPTER 6

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPLOADED FOR THE PAST WEEKS-
I have been looking at this chapter procrastinating. My story is so crappy, thank you so much for the support.

                  -0sManthUsWiN3

Published December 13, 2021